𝐕 [𝟧]

lowercase intended

previously: i turned around and saw

Jhené POV

... a guy with pointy blue hair and elfish type ears honestly the cutest thing ever. i shifted my body so i was facing him and smiled at him. he was already looking at me and when i smiled he turned red, swiveled his body around so he was looking at the wall and started muttering something. i laughed and got up to go over to him. when i reached where he was i said "hey luv, what's your name ?"  he glanced at me and said "my na-name is tam-tamaki amajiki,"  i gawk at him, "you're tamaki amajiki, THE tamaki amajiki as in the BIG THREE tamaki ?"  he slowly swivelled around and gazed at me, kind of shocked, "you know me ?" he hesitated, without stuttering once. "of course i know you, you're like my favorite hero prodigy. i always wanted to become someone like you when i've graduated," i beamed at him.

he blushed red as an apple, and turned from me again and started muttering as well as shaking. i looked at him worried, "are you alright tama- can i call you that btw ?" he started trembling even worse, i started getting real scared at this point because he wasn't saying anything he was basically just there, leaning on the wall and trembling.

i stood up and walked over to him, "hey hey tamaki can you hear me ?" i asked, he nodded shakily, "ok good, look around you," i started, he looked around a bit, "now tell me 5 things you can see." i told him, "u-u-um i can s-see you, your bright eyes, the glass, the sky and your hair." he said slowly, "good, now touch 4 things for me baby." i said softly, "c-ca-can i touch you t-t-too ?" i nodded. he touched my hair, my nose, the glass, and squeezed my hand so i'll count that, "you're doing amazing, now tell me 3 things you can hear."
"o-o-ok i can hear your voice, cars and birds."
"great ok, tell me 2 things you can smell."
"i c-ca-can smell m-mang-mango and guav-v-va," he smiled faintly, 'super he's getting stronger' "alright that was great last one," i pulled a strawberry candy out of my pocket, "open your mouth please." he opened up and i put it on his tongue, he closed i'm his mouth, "name 1 thing you can taste ?"
"i can taste strawberry." he said confidently without stuttering once, "that's correct, you did it now just focus on your breathing." i demonstrated for him and he repeated them.

i then just hugged him and started humming Get You by Daniel Caesar ft. Kali Uchis. i didn't know what else to do, i mean singing in front of people isn't really for me but i had to do something he looked like he was having a panic attack and humming/singing always helps me when i get one. so here i am humming the song to him and he even looks like he's calming down, his breathing is slowing down so that's good and i even brought water here. in the end i just gave him the water and made him drink it slowly or he could choke on it and we don't want that now.

Tamaki POV

i was actually starting to calm down now. i did almost have a panic attack but then the girl helped me. she didn't even tell me her name yet. "um, we-weird question bu-but what's your name ?" i hesitantly asked her, her eyes widened a bit, "omg i'm so sorry, i got so excited and then so worried that i forgot to mention my name," she answered and then smiled, "it's Aizawa Jhené but everyone calls me Jhené so you can too," i blinked at her a few times and then i felt my cheeks starting to get hot, i just nodded at her. i then remembered something i faintly heared her ask, "i thi-think you asked if you ca-can call me some-something but i forgot wha-what it was," i stuttered. her eyes, that were so pretty i was wondering why i hadn't noticed them before, seemed to light up and she excitedly exclaimed, "yes, exactly i asked if i can call you tama like a nickname," she beamed at me, i just nodded not wanting to stutter over my words again.