He's bisexual too

Happy pride month! :)

*3RD POV*

Peter doesn't know a lot of things in life.

But one thing he does know,

He's bisexual.

He's known it for a long time, he's just never built up the courage to tell anyone but Ned and MJ.

He remembered coming out to Ned during one of their Star Wars movie marathons when the two of them were in middle school.

"Ned," Peter asked shyly, "Who do you think is the most attractive character in Star Wars?" "Umm.. I dunno. Princess Leia?" "Is it... I..."

Ned looked up at his friend, sensing his nervousness. "Do you think it's wrong if I-uh... if I were to think Han Solo is too..?"

Ned gave him a knowing smile, "Not at all dude."

Peter breathlessly laughed in joy. "Thanks Ned."

Peter was happy to have Ned by his side through so much. He was always someone he could talk to, no matter the circumstances.

MJ was the same way, but in different ways.

She found out, but through Ned. Freshmen year during a lunch break, the three playfully bantered, throwing half-assed insults at each other. In a spur of the moment, Ned had teased Peter for an old fanpage he'd made, dedicated to Thor. "You've seen Thor dude you can't tell me I'm wrong for it-" both Peter and Ned clapped their hands over their mouths, a second too late.

He was gonna tell her anyway, he knew she'd accept him; though, the silence caused Peter fear.

That was, until she'd smirked.

"I mean, I see your reasoning but like... black widow."

Oh.

Awesome.

"You are 1000% correct with that one my friend."

"Of course I am. Also, I'll need to see that fan page for blackmail purposes." Peter laughed, "Dude, no way-"

But yeah, he's known for a while and his two friends were the only ones that knew.

Peter could probably tell May; though, he didn't know what she thought about it. She would probably accept him but what about the chance that she didn't?

Peter doesn't know how he'd cope.

The same thing applies for Tony, Peter needs them.

Ned has told him countless times that they would be fine with it, reminding him how accepting of a person May was and how close he and Tony were. Peter just kept letting his worries get the best of him though.

"You're going to Mr. Stark's now, right?" Ned asked. Not waiting for a reply, he added, "You could tell him." "You know I can't Ned..." "But you could. He really cares about you Peter." "Yeah but what if he doesn't anymore.."