Chapter 9

"Broaden your minds. You must look beyond. The art of crystal gazing is in the clearing of the Inner Eye. Only then can you see. Try again. Now, what do we have here?"

Hermione wanted to expose Professor Trelawney, you just laughed at the mere thought

" Oh, do you mind me trying? The Grim, possibly."

"My dear, from the first moment you stepped foot in my class... I sensed that you did not possess the proper spirit... for the noble art of Divination. No, you see, there. You may be young in years, but the heart that beats beneath your bosom is as shriveled as an old maid's, your soul as dry as the pages of the books... to which you so desperately cleave."

Hermione seemed upset at her answer, so she pushed the crystal ball as it rolled off and left without saying anything much.

"Have I said something?" Asked Professor

Class was over and everyone began to spiral out.

"She's gone mental, Hermione has. I mean, not that she wasn't always mental... but now it's in the open for everyone to see."

You three were going down the stairs, and Harry found the crystal ball

"Hang on. We better take this back."

"I'm not going back."

"I'll go with you-"

"It's Fine. See you later."

*time skip£

The four of you were going to see Hagrid

"I can't believe they're going to kill Buckbeak. It's just too horrible."

"Your right... I don't think it's right to kill Buckbeak"

"It just got worse."

The four of you see Draco and his friends

"Now I'll tell you. Father said... I can keep the hippogriff's head. I think I'll donate it to the Gryffindors' room. This is going to be rich. Look who's here. Come to see the show?"

"Draco!"

"You! You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!"

Hermione was upset, he had taken her wand out and charged at Draco

"Hermione, no!" You yelled

"He's not worth it." Says Ron

Hermione put her wand down and began to walk away, but before Draco could even register Hermione punched him.

"Malfoy, are you okay?" Asked Crabbe

"Let's go. Quick. Not a word to anyone, understood?"

They ran away, you sighed

"That felt good."

"Not good, brilliant!"

The four of you walked down to Hagrid

"Look at him. Loves the smell of the trees when the wind blows through them."

"Why don't we just set him free?"

"They'd know it was me, and then Dumbledore... would get into trouble. He's coming down, you know? Dumbledore. Says he wants to be with me when they... When it happens. Great man, Dumbledore. A great man."

You Indeed were sad

"We'll stay with you too, Hagrid."

"You'll do no such thing! Think I want you seeing something like that? No. You just drink your tea and be off. Oh. Before you do, Ron..."