Chapter Fifty

****An Hour Before Sunrise****

The Kakushi's arrived at the scene. Some went around looking for injured people some stayed with the slayers. Goto carried some boxes that was requested by Makero. Mono's crow. He had found the small girl with the demons. Two who were wrapped in chains. One was and Upper Moon One. Mono had just woken up.

"Mono-sama!" Goto yelled running over to the girl. He placed the boxes down. "Goto-san." Mono nodded to the male. "I got the boxes that were requested. "Thank you. Can you go find my bag?" Mono asked. "Yes!" The male blushed. The male ran off to find Mono's bag.

A few moments later the male came back and placed the bag down in front of her. The white haired teen dug through her bag and pulled out some paints. "Rui-san, Enmu-san, come here." Mono said. The two demons walked over to the girl. "Enmu-san can you take off your shirt for me?" Mono asked. "Yes, Mono-sama." The male took off his coat and shirt. Mono took Rui by the hand and wiped away his mark along with Enmu. She replaced the marks with a new coat. She walked over to Daki and Gyuutaro and placed a pink mark on the black mark on Gyuutaro's face. And placed a pink mark on Daki's thigh.

**

Upper Moon Six, Daki and Gyuutaro pronounced: Missing

**

Enmu and Rui had their own seperate box. Mono had offered Kokushibou if he'd like to use her bag. Kokushibou declined and said he'd help with Gyuutaro and Daki. Mono had made a crystalized cloak for Kokushibou. A sled for Daki and Gyuutaro to be placed on and a crystalized blanket to cover them. Goto was about to leave, but Mono called out to him.

"Goto-san!" The male turned to her. Have the other Kakushi's to take Tanjiro-san and the others to my estate. I'll give Shinobu-san a little less work for the day." Goto nodded his head and went off to the others.

**

The group walked home that morning. Mono looked back at Tanjiro with a small smile on her face. She slowed down to the male's pace. "So... You think of me as an older sister?" Mono suddenly said to the burgundy haired teen. Tanjiro's face exploded into a bright red. Tanjiro was trying to look for and explination. Mono only chuckled and gave him a head pat. "I don't mind. It makes me happy that you would think of me as an older sister." Mono said walking away. Tanjiro smiled watching Mono walk off.

***

The group arrived at Mono's estate. "Mono-san, your estate is beautiful!" Suma complimented. Mono smiled, "It's nothing special." The white haired girl said leading them to a large room. "You guys stay here, I'll go grab some supplies." Mono said. Kokushibou placed Gyuutaro and Daki down.

Mono grabbed the supplies and brought then back to thr group.

**

Mono finished patching up Uzui. "I'd like for you guys to stay a couple days. I want to see how your injuries are doing." Mono said, packing up her supplies. "I have to go."

"Where are you going?" Hinatsuru asked.

"I have to go pick up my nieces. They're at Himejima-san's estate. I'll be right back." Mono said. The white haired girl left the group at the estate and went to see Gyomei. Mono slide open the shoji door. "Is anyone here?" Mono called out. She could hear laughter coming from outside. The girl followed the sound of laughter and spotted a familiar black haired teen. The taller teen was running away from Mayu it was almost like they were playing a game of tag. The two had a large smile on their face. Gyomei sat on the engawa with Kiri on his lap. She laughed watching the two. Gyomei had a small smile on his face with tears pricking his eyes.

 Gyomei had a small smile on his face with tears pricking his eyes

(Awe Gyomei looks so adorable. Look at that precious smile.)

His head turned towards the petite girl. "Hello, Mono." The taller male greeted. "Sorry, I let myself in." Gyomei had a small smile on his face. "That's okay." Mono sat down next to them. "They really seem to like you." Mono said looking over at Kiri. The small baby babbled, playing with Gyomei's large fingers. "I'd be happy to let you watch them again when they come back to visit me." Mono said. "When are they leaving?" Gyomei asked. "They'll be leaving by the end of this week."

"Obasan!" Mayu cried out, running to the taller teenager. Mayu jumped into Mono's arms and gave her a big hug. "I missed you." Mayu said burying her face into Mono's chest. Kiri reached out for Mono. Gyomei handed the baby over to their young aunt. "I'd stay a little longer and chat, but I've got some people to take care of back at the estate. But feel free to visit anytime this week. I'm sure they'd like that." Mono said waving to the tall male. The girls waved goodbye to Gyomei and the boy with the mohawk the two waved them off.

**

"Mono-san!" The white haired teen turned around and spotted familiar pink to green hair. "Hello, Kanroji-san." Mono greeted. "Are you heading back to your estate?" Mono nodded at Mitsuri's question. The older teen suddenly squealed when her lime green eyes landed on Mono's nieces.

"So adorable!" The girl cried picking up Mayu. Mayu laughed when Mitsuri picked her up. The two continued on there way to Mono's estate. "So what are their names?"

"That's Mayu, and this is Kiri." Mono said.

The two walked up to the engawa and Mono slide the shoji door open. The two were met with screaming. The two stepped inside and saw Gyuutaro and Daki yelling at each other. The group of slayers and demons had no idea what to do.

*********************** Taisho Secrets *************************

Mitsuri: "Mono-san never realized this, but when Genya-san saw Mono-san his face turned bright red!"