"threw my clothes down on the floor,"

Ophelia woke up the next morning and headed to the Great Hall for her breakfast which is when she bumped into Evan and Severus in the hallway

Ophelia woke up the next morning and headed to the Great Hall for her breakfast which is when she bumped into Evan and Severus in the hallway. "Morning love." Rosier greeted as he placed a kiss on her forehead. "Morning." She replied, her voice hoarse as she had just woken up.

"Meet me at the docks in 10." He whispered in her ear before he bent his knees so he could reach her lips. Ophelia was caught off guard but she kissed him back with closed eyes but her eyes widened when she moved her hand moved up to his hair and she didn't feel messy, curly hair but neatly gelled hair.

Quickly, she pulled away and avoid eye contact with him but she glanced over at Snape who was evilly smirking but she shrugged it off and continued walking.

What she didn't see was James who had just turned the corner and watched as the two kissed, before looking down at the floor and biting his bottom lip before turning around and heading back in the direction he came from.

~☕︎︎~

Ophelia sat in the Great Hall eating here toast when Marlene and Lily approached her. "What are you thinking?" The red head asked the Ravenclaw. "Going out with that prick." Marlene added which made her shrug as she took another bite.

"You're an idiot Ophelia." Lily sighed. "What happened with you and James?" The blonde girl asked. "That was fake." Ophelia replied, her fist clenched as she became more and more frustrated. "I saw you two. Those looks weren't fake."

"Yes they were!" Ophelia shouted before she swirled her tongue around her mouth in annoyance and left the two Gryffindors at the navy blue table and headed to the docks.

~☕︎︎~

The docks was right of the castle and was where the small boats first years got in the paddle across the lake to Hogwarts. Standing with a paddle in his hand was Evan, with a smile on his face.

"My lady." He said as she bowed down and held out his hand which she took and carefully helped her into the rocking boat which he steadied with his foot.

Once she was safely sat down, he got in and pushed on the platform of the docks to push them out into the water. Ophelia sighed as she gazed around at the mountains around the lake, her hands between her knees.

But she was caught off guard by Evan who put his hand in the water and splashed some up at her which made her shriek. But because he had leaned to the side, the boat started to rock. "I swear Evan, if I fall in I will kill you!" She screamed as they both laughed but once the boat stopped rocking, it went silent between them.

They were now in the middle of the lake, the dark water surrounding them. But from the corner of her eyes, she saw almost the entire Slytherin house standing on the beach which made her look over to see their mail it's faces.

Suddenly, Evan dropped the paddles and ,with all his arm strength, pushing her off the small boat and into the freezing water which made her shout. From the sudden shock of the water, she panicked so her head was under the water most of the time but she was still able to hear the laughs of the Slytherins and Evan.

Once she calmed herself down and looked around, they were still laughing and pointing at her and Evan was paddling away. She the looked around for the closest beach which was the edge of the forest, and swam over there as fast as she could to get out of their sight.

But she could still hears the laughs over the splashing of water and her gasps of air. Luckily, the trees of the forest shielded her from the cackling house so she felt like she had a break from them.

Her wet, tangled hair stuck to her face and her drenched clothes stuck to her body which was extremely uncomfortable. She then founded a mossy log and sat down on it before burying her face into her hands and sobbing violently.

Just then, she heard some nearby sticks snap behind her had her head snapped in the direction, expecting to see a laughing Slytherin but she didn't and instead saw a sympathetic looking Gryffindor.

"What do you want?" She asked as she sniffed up and wiped her red eyes dry. James didn't say anything but instead sat down on the log beside her. "I get it, you were right." She said as she rolled her eyes.

He reached out his hand, placing it on her cheek and pushing her face so she looked him in the eyes. "I don't care that I was right." He replied with a slight smile before he noticed her shivering and he pulled his coat off his shoulders.

"No, I'm okay." Ophelia argued as she pushed the coat away but he ignored her and wrapped it around her shoulders before eventually she clung onto it when she accepted the face she was freezing.

"Come on, I don't think the cold air is helping." He said before he held his hand out to help her up and started to walk with his arm around her shoulder but she shrugged it off which made him sigh and continuing the walk in silence beside her.

They soon approached the lakeside where the crowd of Slytherins stood but they were all gone. But a small purple badge caught her eyes which made her stop and bend down to pick it up from the pebbles which lined the water's edge. In yellow lettering, the words

"Where is Thompson's parents?"

soon turned into

"No one knows."

That was when James noticed she had stopped and was inspecting something closely so he peered over her shoulder to see the badge. Suddenly, he grabbed the purple badge from her palm, pulled his arm back, and threw it into the lake. "Don't look at that crap." He said which made her sigh before following him back into the castle.