16.

Okay, okay, another chapter because ZWinchester1 made me feel guilty about leaving the last chapter like that

Y/N's P.O.V.
5 years later

"Dee, get your butt in here, or I'm leaving without you." I called, hearing little footsteps running away from me.
"Go and get her." I sighed, before the cloak lifted off of my shoulders and raced down the hall. It wasn't a moment later that I heard a giggle and a scream, before the Cloak of Elevation returned, carrying my daughter.
Donna 'Dee' Strange was an unusual child. She had her father's features and my personality, making her a dangerous mix of both of us.

"Mommy!" She giggled.
"You used Ellie! That's not fair!" She pouted as I look her from 'Ellie', aka. the Cloak of Elevation.

"We're going to be late, baby." I sighed.
"I've got work to do and Wong can't look after you, because he's busy in Kathmandu, Auntie Nebula is busy too, so you're coming with me." She pouted amd I slipped my sling ring onto my fingers. I just managed to open a portal, stepping through it.
Someone let out a scream as the portal closed and I looked at the man in confusion as Dee giggled.
"Hey Nat. Steve, didn't expect to see you."

"Y/N, hi." Steve gave me a small smile.

"Auntie Nat! Uncle Stevie!" Dee giggled, jumping out of my arms and running towards the heroes.

"Hey, Dee. Look how big you've gotten." Nat smiled at her and I sighed.

"Sorry. Wong's out of town. I had to bring her." Steve shook his head.
"Who are you?" I asked the man.

"Scott Lang? I'm Ant Man." He looked at me cautiously and I nodded.

"Yeah, that didn't help at all." I sighed.
"Y/N L/N. Master of the Mystic Arts." I introduced and he shook my hand.

"Master of the what?" He looked at me in confusion.

"She's a wizard." Steve spoke up and I glared at him quietly.

"Thanks." I mumbled, before tapping the collar of my cloak.
"Take Dee somewhere and keep her busy. The adults need to talk." Nat placed my daughter down and Scott took a step back as my clock moved and picked up my daughter, who giggled in delight.
"Best babysitter in the universe." I muttered, making Nat smile.
"Right, what's going on?"

"Scott disappeared when the snap happened." Nat spoke and my eyes widened as I looked at him.

"Yes, well no. Have any of you ever studied quantum physics?" Scott asked and Steve shook his head.

"Only to make conversation." Nat shrugged.

"Alright, so 5 years ago, right before... Thanos, I was in a place called the quantum realm. The quantum realm is like its own microscopic universe. To get in there, you have to be incredibly small. Hope, she's my... she was my... she was supposed to pull me out and then Thanos happened and I got stuck in there." He explained.

"I'm sorry, that must have been a very long 5 years." Nat muttered and he shook his head.

"Yeah, but that's just it. It wasn't. For me it was 5 hours." I narrowed my eyes at him slightly.
"See, the rules of the quantum realm aren't like they are up here. Everything is unpredictable- is that anybody's sandwich? I'm starving."

"Scott, what are you talking about?" Steve asked carefully.

"So...  what I'm saying is time works differently in the quantum realm. The only problem is, right now we don't have a way to navigate it. But what if we did? I can't stop thinking about it. What if we could somehow control the chaos and we could navigate it? What if there was a way that we could enter the quantum realm at a certain point in time, but then edit the quantum realm at another point in time? Like... before Thanos."

"What you're talking about... time travel..." I shook my head.
"Time shouldn't be messed with. It's dangerous and it breaks the laws of nature. It causes time loops and separate timelines and you could destroy everything."

"I know it's crazy. It's crazy. But I can't stop thinking about it." He stammered.
"There's gotta be some way... it's crazy."

"Scott. I get emails from a raccoon, so nothing sounds crazy anymore." Nat sighed.
"So who do we talk to about this?"

"Tony, maybe?" Steve shook his head.

"Did you not listen to anything I just said? Time is too unpredictable, to fragile, to be messed with."

"Dee, do you want to go and see uncle Tony and Morgan?" Nat called and I glared at her.