18.

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Y/N, I did it." Tony said over the phone.
"I cracked time travel."

"You what?" I asked, sitting up.

"I just wanted to see if I could. And it worked." He sighed and I looked at the clock, seeing it was almost 8am.
"I want to take it to the others, we can do the time heist, but if you tell me not to, I won't."

"You're depending this on me?" I asked, pulling myself out of bed.
"Why?"

"You know time. You protected the time stone." I rubbed my eyes tiredly.
"I don't want to do it unless you give me permission to go ahead. I lost the kid, but you... you've had to raise a child on your own and if you think it's too risky..."

"I was up all night thinking about it." I admitted.
"The girls apparently overheard some of the conversation yesterday and Dee basically said that if the roles were reversed, Stephen wouldn't hesitate to try and save me and I know she's right. Does that make me a bad person?"

"No. You're just trying to protect her." Tony sighed.

"Tell me honestly, Tony. Do you think this will work?" There was silence for a few minutes, before he sighed.

"Yes." He replied and I let out a breath.
"It will work."

"Then let's do it." I agreed.
"I can be at the Avengers compound in a few hours, I just need to get Wong back here and arrange a few things, just in case... in case this doesn't work."

"Yeah, I'll see you there."

~

"So the team is back together." I muttered sarcastically as Clint Barton got ready for the test run.
"If this doesn't work..."

"If this doesn't work, we stop." Tony looked at me and I shook my head.

"No." I sighed.
"If this doesn't work, then I'm out. You can use my Pym Particles for two more test runs, but I'm out. I'm going back to Dee."

"You're sure?" Tony asked and I nodded.

"Alright, Clint." Bruce sighed.
"We're going in three, two, one." The sharpshooter disappeared and I held my breath, praying it would work.
I had got my hopes up and I needed it to work. A couple of seconds later, Clint returned with a shout, holding something in his hands. We all moved towards him and Nat pulled him to his feet.

"Hey, look at me. Are you okay?" She asked instantly and he nodded.

"Yeah. Yeah." He blinked a couple of times, standing up.
"It worked." He threw the baseball glove at Tony and we nodded.

"Everyone get to the meeting room. Let's figure this out." Steve ordered and Clint went to take off the suit as the rest of us followed Steve.

"It worked." Tony looked at me and I nodded my head.

"Don't get too excited, we still have a long way to go." I reminded and he laughed a little.

"Okay, so the how works. Now we gotta figure out the when and the where." Steve spoke as pictures of each infinity stone showed up.
"Almost everyone in this room had had an encounter with at least one of the 6 infinity stones."

"Or substitute the word 'encounter' for 'damn near been killed' by one of them." Tony corrected.

"Well, I haven't. I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about." Scott shrugged.

"Regardless, we only have enough Pym Particles for one round-trip each." Bruce sighed.
"And these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history."

"Our history. So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in, yeah?" Tony mumbled.

"Which means we have to pick our targets." Clint sighed and I nodded my head.

"So, let's start with the Aether." Steve pointed at the red stone.
"Thor, what do you know?" We all turned to the God, who was unresponsive.

"Is he asleep?" Nat asked.

"No, no. I'm pretty sure he's dead." I sighed and Bruce went over and woke him up. Thor took a moment to gather himself, before standing in front of everyone.
Thor began to explain, but sidetracked into a completely off topic story.
Rocket was up next, talking about the power stone. Then Nebula and the soul stone.

"Y/N, you're up." Nat said, laying on the table. It was just four of us now, everyone else had gone to get rest.

"The time stone had been turned into a relic, the Eye of Agamotto. Stephen as I were two of the few sorcerers that could control its power." I sighed.

"Doctor Strange." Bruce muttered.

"What kind of a doctor was he?" Nat asked.

"A surgeon." I mumbled.

"You guys had a nice place in the village though." Bruce mumbled.

"Yeah, on Sullivan Street?" Tony guessed.

"Bleecker street. I still live there."

"Wait. He- you guys lived in New York? Before the snap?" Nat sat up and looked at me. I nodded my head, looking at her in confusion.
"Guys, if you pick the right year, there are 3 stones in New York."