22.

Last two chapters...
You guys seemed to like the last chapter which means the world to me because I had this ending in mind since I realised I was going to continue this book into Endgame

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Ow." Stephen mumbled as I finished cleaning the cut on his cheek, making me smile a little. He was sat at the table in the kitchen of the New York sanctum and he had just finished cleaning up my wounds, meaning it was his turn.
He winced in pain, making me roll my eyes.

"You're such a baby." I teased and he pulled a face. I leaned down and kissed him lightly, my hand against his cheek. His hand went over mine, but he pulled it away and broke the kiss, looking at the ring on my finger.

"I really am going to have to propose to you properly, aren't I?" He muttered with a smile and I nodded.
"At least I know you're going to say yes."

"I wore this ring everyday for 5 years, despite believing you were dead. Yeah, I think I might agree to marry you." I nodded and he chuckled, kissing my hand.

"Well then I'm the luckiest man in the universe." I kissed him again and he kissed back, still holding onto my hand. It was like a dream come true. Almost. There was something, no, someone missing.

"Y/N? Stephen?" Wong asked, appearing in the doorway.

"Yes?" Stephen asked with a sigh, probably annoyed our friend ruined the moment.

"There's a little girl out here who doesn't actually know her father is alive and I think you should probably tell her." Stephen's eyes widened suddenly and I nodded.

"We'll be right out." Wong left again and I pulled Stephen to his feet.
"Are you ready to meet your daughter?"

"More than ready." Stephen grinned and kissed my head.

"Okay, stay here a minute, I don't want to overwhelm her." He nodded his head and I left the kitchen, finding Wong sat with Dee.
"Hey, baby."

"Mommy!" She ran into my arms and I laughed, picking her up.
"You're hurt!" She lightly brushed her fingers over the cut just above my eyebrow and then against the bruise on my cheek.

"I'm alright, baby. I've had worse." I kissed her head.
"There's-"

"I'm going to make you all better, mommy! I'll be a doctor, just like daddy was!" I laughed a little, grimacing in pain when she kissed my bruised cheek a little harder than expecting.

"Dee, there's someone I want to introduce you to." I smiled and she looked confused. I moved us both towards the kitchen, where Stephen was waiting.

"Who?" She asked looking at me with furrowed brows. Stephen cleared his throat slightly and the girl spun around in my arms, looking at her father with wide eyes. She looked back at me, then at Stephen, who hesitated, before stepping forward.

"Hey, Dee." He spoke softly and tears filled the girl's eyes, causing him to look at me in panic.

"Daddy!" She screeched, holding out her arms to him and he picked her up, hugging her. He closed his eyes and a tear slipped down his cheek as they both held onto each other.
"Mommy, you brought him back! You did it! You brought him home!" Dee grinned excitedly. I felt something nudge me forward and I looked at the two floating cloaks. When I didn't make an effort to move, they both pushed me forward, causing me to trip straight into Stephen and Dee.
"Mommy, you did it!" Dee hugged me and I laughed a little as Stephen wrapped an arm tightly around me.

"Yes she did." Stephen placed a small kiss to my head and a small gasp escaped Dee's throat.

"Ellie has a friend?!" She exclaimed, pointing at the two cloaks.

"Yeah, baby. That's the Cloak of Levitation." I laughed a little.

"Levit- Le..." She furrowed her brows.

"Levi?" I suggested and her eyes lit up. Stephen kissed her head lightly as she made grabby hands at the cloak, who came closer and Stephen reluctantly handed her over to the pair of relics.
"Best babysitters in the universe." I muttered and Stephen chuckled as he took my hands in his.

"I love you, so much." He whispered.
"And I'm so sorry I couldn't be here for the past 5 years, but I'm going to make it up to you. Both of you." Stephen looked at Dee, who was completely distracted by 'Ellie' and 'Levi'.

"How about we start with ice cream?" I suggested.
"And Tony invited us over for Shawarma later-" Stephen got down on one knee and my breath got caught in my throat.

"We could start with ice cream, or..." Dee let out an excited squeal and I couldn't stop the grin that tugged at my lips.
"You could marry me? Right now?"

"Right now?" I repeated, partially in shock.

"Technically we have been engaged for 5 years." Stephen looked up at me.
"So, I think we've waited long enough. What do you say?"

"Say yes, mommy!" Dee grinned excitedly, making us both laugh.

"You already know it's a yes, Stephen." He stood up and put his hands on my waist, picking me up and spinning me around. I laughed and he planted his lips on mine.

"I suppose we should go and get ready."

~

The wedding was nothing like I would have imagined it. In such a small amount of time, so much effort had gone into it and I couldn't be more thankful for my friends.

"You ready for this?" Tony asked me and I nodded. I was fully dressed in my mystic arts robes and the Cloak of Elevation landed on my shoulders.

"Let's go." I nodded and Tony offered me his arm and I took it, before he opened the door, revealing his garden by the lake. Mismatched chairs all over the grass, seating Avengers of all shapes and sizes.
Everyone was there. Peter Quill and the Guardians of the Galaxy, Thor and Loki as well as a few other Asgardians (Korg and Meik too), the royal family of Wakanda, Scott Lang and his family, Peter Parker and his Aunt May, Steve, Bucky and Sam, Bruce, Vision and Clint and Clint's family, Nick Fury, Maria Hill, Carol Danvers and a few members of the Mystic arts. Wong was Stephen's best man and then there were my bridesmaids. Pepper, Dee, Morgan, Wanda and Nat.

"You look amazing." Stephen muttered when I reached him.

"I look the same as I do every day." I scoffed.

"I know." He nodded and my cheeks felt warm. The ceremony felt like it was over in an instant, the ''I Do's'' were said and Stephen was given permission to kiss me. Everyone cheered loudly and the kiss was simply magical.
I wish it could have lasted forever.

"I now pronounce you Dr. and Mrs. Strange."