Forty Eight

Riley's pov

I woke up in bed and i felt someone besides me. I opened my eyes to see Leo sprawled over pretty much all of my bed while i was hanging of the edge. I sat up but as i did an aching throb in my head accompanied it. Did i have a hangover?

I got up anyways and slowly went downstairs to find Issac.

"I though you were working today?" I asked as i sat across from him.

"I got someone to cover my shift." He said with his head down, cup of coffee in his hand.

"Why?"

"Why do you think?" He looked up at me from his coffee.

"You didn't have to." I said shoving thing of like i always did.

"Yeah i did because your not going in school today." He stood up and put the kettle on.

"But what about Li-" I stopped my sentence. I was mad at her and i had a right to be and truthfully i didn't care if she had to go school without me.

"Libby will be fine, and stop being mad at her." He pulled a mug out from the cupboard, my cup.

"I have the right to be mad Issac." I threw back.

"I know you do but she's done the right thing, do you want a bru?" He asked.

"Yes i want a bru and yes she's done the right thing but i trust her to not tell my secrets when i tell them her. I always keep her secrets." I crossed my arms in annoyance.

"We can talk more about it after, and i'll make you as many bru's as you want, but right now you need to go wake your brothers up." He smiled at me.

"fine." I said as i stormed out my chair and up stairs.

Jacob was at work already as i found out when i opened his door. I went to Liam's room first, all the rest could have a minute or so extra sleeping.

I walked in hid room and was instantly hit with the smell of sweaty boys. I looked around the room thinking of an annoying way to wake him up and i hit jackpot when i found his speaker on his bedside table. I quickly pulled out my phone and connected it to the speaker, the proceeded to go to YouTube to find a song they all hated. Yes i was waking them all up with annoying songs now.

I pressed play to the song and turned the music up all the way.

"Wtf Riley. Stop playing cotton eyed Joe in my ear." Liam shouted.

"Get up lazy ass." I shouted back.

Next was Toby.

I went into his room, placed the speaker down and started dancing around the room like a lunatic.

"What's going on? WHY IS COTTON EYED JOE PLAYING IN MY DREAM!" He shouted.

"YOUR NOT IN A DREAM, GET UP." I screamed back laughing.

Next Corey.

"Go away Riley." He said muffled under his pillow as he just moved it over his head.

I grabbed the pillow from him then hit him back in the face with the pillow.

Next Caleb. I was definitely going to get killed for this one but it was funny.

"RILEY I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!" I'd never seen him jump out of bed so fast as he sprinted towards me.

I ran for my life, i ran for my room.

I quickly threw myself on my bed forgetting Leo was still in my bed and Caleb jumped right on top of me.