Chapter 10

"Who was it, then?"

"Peter Pettigrew! He's in this room! Right now! Come out, come out, Peter! Come out, come out and play!"

"Expelliarmus!"

Professor Snape was there and managed to get the wand out of Sirius hand

"Vengeance is sweet. How I hoped I'd be the one to catch you."

" Severus..."

Professor Snape, pointed the wand at Professor Lupin. You were shocked that he was here. But you know Harry wanted to know about his family of course.

"I told Dumbledore you were helping an old friend into the castle, and now here's the proof."

"Brilliant, Snape. Once again you've put your keen penetrating mind to the task and as usual come to the wrong conclusion. Now, if you'll excuse us, Remus and I have some unfinished business... to attend to."

"Give me a reason. I beg you!"

"Severus don't be a fool."

"He can't help it. It's habit."

"Sirius be quiet."

"Be quiet yourself Remus!"

"Oh listen to you two, quarreling like an old married couple."

"Why don't you run along and play with your chemistry set!"

"I could do it, you know. But why deny the dementors? They're so longing to see you. Do I detect a flicker of fear? Oh, yes. A Dementor's Kiss. One can only imagine what that must be like. It's said to be nearly unbearable to witness, but I'll do my best."

" Severus, please."

"After you."

Before they can move Harry pulled his wand out

"Expelliarmus!"

Professor Snape flew back and hit the bed, an laid there.

"Harry!"

"Harry! What did you just do?"

"You attacked a teacher!"

" Tell me about Peter."

"He was at school with us. We thought he was our friend!"

"No. Pettigrew's dead. You killed him!"

"No, he didn't. I thought so too, until you mentioned seeing Pettigrew on the map!"

"The map was lying, then."

"The map never lies! Pettigrew's alive! And he's right there!"

He pointed at Ron, and his face went pale

"Me?! He's mental!"

Your eyes widen.

"Not you Ron! He's talking about Scabbers !" You said

"What- Scabbers has been in my family for..."

"Twelve years? Curiously long life for a common garden rat! He's missing a toe, isn't he?"

"So what?"

"All they could find of Pettigrew was his.."

"Finger! That dirty coward cut it off so everyone would think he was dead! And then he transformed into a rat!"

"Show me. Give it to him, Ron."

Harry tried grabbing Scabbers from Ron

"What are you trying to do to him? Scabbers! Leave him alone! Get off him! What are you doing?"