Chapter 11

You were in the hospital wing with hermione, as Ron was in a bed as well as Harry.

"Harry?"

"I saw my dad."

"What?"

"He sent the dementors away. I saw him across the lake."

You and hermione looked at each other.

"Listen Harry, they've captured Sirius. Any minute the dementors are going to perform the Kiss." You said

"You mean they're gonna kill him?"

"No. It's worse. Much worse. They're going to suck out his soul. "

That's when Professor Dumbledore came in.

"Headmaster, you've got to stop them. They've got the wrong man."

LIt's true. Sirius is innocent."

"It's Scabbers who did it."

" Scabbers?" Asked Dumbledore

"He's my rat, sir. He's not really a rat. He was a rat. He was my brother Percy's rat. But then they gave him an owl..."

"Ron! The point is, we know the truth. Please believe us."

"I do, Miss Grindelwald. But the word of four 13-year-old wizards will convince few others. A child's voice, however honest and true... is meaningless to those who have forgotten how to listen. Mysterious thing, time. Powerful... and when meddled with, dangerous. Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of the Dark Tower. You know the laws, Miss Granger. You must not be seen. And you would do well, I feel, to return before this last chime. If not, the consequences are too ghastly to discuss. If you succeed tonight... more than one innocent life may be spared. Three turns should do it, I think. Oh, and by the way. When in doubt, I find retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin. Good luck."

You looked at hermione knowing what to do.

"What the bloody hell was that all about?"

Hermione nodded, she began to take a necklace out, and placed it around your neck and Harry's, you were so close, Harry looked at you and smiled goofily. You laughed.

"Sorry, Ron, but seeing as you can't walk..."

She then turned it three times and everything began to move. You noticed that it was empty.

"What just happened? Where's Ron?"

" 7:30. Where were we at 7:30?

" we were going to Going to Hagrid's!"

"Come on. And we can't be seen."

You nodded

"Hermione! Hermione! Hermione, wait. Hermione, will you please tell me what it is we're doing? Y/n do you know-"

" You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!"

Harry's eyes widen when he saw us again down there.

" That's us." Said Harry

" Hermione, no! He's not worth it."

"This is not normal."

"This is a Time-Turner, Harry. McGonagall gave it to me first term. This is how I've been getting to my lessons all year."

"You mean we've gone back in time?"

"Yes. Dumbledore obviously wanted us to return to this moment. Clearly, something happened he wants us to change."

"Good punch."