Ch97 - Puzzle

Qian Jiao never imagined that her father, who always spoiled her, would actually ask her to apologize publicly on the Internet at this time. 

Currently, the entire Internet knew that she and Li Zhao were tearing at each other. The attitude of Li Zhao’s studio was aggressive and left no room for her. If she apologized to Li Zhao then she would be the joke of the entire Internet.

Later, it wasn’t only the Internet but friends in the circle who would laugh at her.

“No, absolutely, not!” Qian Jiao was very emotional. “Dad, if you want me to apologize to Li Zhao then it is better to let me jump directly from a tall building.”

“You… you, alas.” Seeing that his daughter was very repulsed about this matter, Father Qian had to tell his daughter, “That Li Zhao has a background. He isn’t someone that I can afford to offend.” 

“No way, I checked it before. He is just an orphan without any parents. What background can he have?” If she hadn’t checked Li Zhao’s background in advance then she wouldn’t have bullied him so blatantly.

“He is an orphan but that doesn’t mean no one is protecting him.” Father Qian didn’t dare say that Li Zhao was Xu Yanting’s person. He was afraid that his daughter was young and ignorant. If he told her then she might anger Xu Yanting even more.

“So what if someone is protecting him? Can that person turn against our Qian family?” Qian Jiao felt resentful. “Okay, as long as Li Zhao no longer actively provokes me then I can ignore him.”

Father Qian sighed. Now it was no longer about who was responsible. “Don’t make trouble on the Internet in the future. Look at your cousin and learn from how well she is managing the company well.”

“She isn’t better than your daughter.” Qian Jiao saw that her father wasn’t going to force her to apologize online and was in a better mood. “By the way, is there something wrong with the company?”

“The company’s business is mine. You should stay at home these days. Don’t go anywhere and don’t make statements online.” What Father Qian didn’t say was that she couldn’t help the company. It would be fine if she could hold back.

She was helping as long as she didn’t continue to embarrass Li Zhao online.

Qian Jiao didn’t want to apologize but Father Qian didn’t dare pretend this matter didn’t exist. He asked his secretary to open a Weibo account and he publicly apologized. Father Qian’s apology was quite sincere and he mentioned Li Zhao. However, in this apology post, there were a few words that he wrote with a father’s softness and it was a bit worrying to the Li fans. 

[Jiao Jiao was ill when she was young. As a father, I spoiled her too much and she developed a child’s temper.]

Yes, the child of his family was delicate and grew up as a treasure. Their Zhao Zhao was abused half to death by his adoptive parents when he was young and later he grew up in a welfare home where no one spoiled him. Did he deserve to be bullied?

He didn’t have a father or mother so he could be bullied? A child’s temper? She was seven or eight years older than Zhao Zhao. Did Zhao Zhao need to act like an ‘adult’ and tolerate her ‘childishness’?

Mr Qian’s apology didn’t appease the mood of the Li fans and actually made more passersby sympathize with Li Zhao. Children without parents were always vulnerable to being bullied.