WINWIN - When you called your Mafia Husband while he was on mission

"HUBBY~ where are you~" you yelled looking for your husband as you both were playing hide and seek.The winner will get to pick the movie of the night.

"AISH FINE!! I GIVE UP!!" You whined and Winwin come out from under bed with a wide smile.

"Hehe I wonwon!!" He giggled and you looked away."Hmph!!" he chuckled getting up and sat down beside you on the bed.

"I have mission tonight~ so you can watch anything you want~" he pinched your cheeks and you pouted.

"Mission again? But you went for one this morning~" you whined hugging his waist not letting him go."Yeah this one is a night one" he said and you glared at him.

"Please babe~ tomorrow I'll treat you everything you want!!" He said and you looked up."Everything?!" He nodded.

"Okay you may go.BUT! Come home before I wake up!!" he ruffled your hair and kissed your cheeks."Bye~ luv u~" he whispered and you kissed his cheek.

"BYE~"

----

"FUCKING HELL?! YAH YAH TAKE THAT SIDE!!" Winwin shouted out at his gangs as they were in a war when their targets ran away.

"FUCK!! THEY'RE GONE NOW!!" he yelled frustratedly."GO BACK TO THE MANSION.QUICK MEETING" he shouted angrily and the gang sprinted out back to their mansion.

Winwin stomped into the house when he arrived making the others gulped."HOW THE FUCK CAN WE LOSE THEM HUH?!" He slammed the table hard.

"R-Renjun was not on guard" Haechan said and Renjun glared at him."GOSH DO BETTER NEXT TIME!!" Winwin sighed.Suddenly, they heard.

DINO ABC! DINO ABC! SING DINOSAURS A TO Z! WOO, WOO, WOO, WOO! DINO ABC! DINO ABC! COME ON! SING WITH ME NOW! HERE WE GO~

They widened their eyes when they saw Winwin taking out his ringing phone.The ringtone was made for you only.

"Omg that's his ringtone?" Jaehyun snorted silently."Hello baby!!" Winwin smiled widely and the gangs were shocked at his sudden change of attitude.

"WINNIE~ IT'S 12 ALREADY~ WHY AREN'T YOU HOME YET~"

"Sorry baby I have important meetings.Go to sleep first okay?"

He said cutely and the men smiled at his cuteness.They were simping over him.Not to mention Taeil, Yuta and Haechan.

"Hmm~ come home before I wake up!! Good night!! I love you~"

"Hmm I love you more~"

"Noo I love you more!!"

"Aish I love you more!!!"

"Hihi fine fine"

Then it was silence for a few seconds.You both were in a comfort silence.

"Why aren't you hanging up?"

"I am waiting for you to hang up"

"You hang up first!!"

"Noo you first!!"

"Aish okay!! Bye hubby~"

"Bye love~"

He cooed and you hung up as he giggled a little.He looked up at his gangs and they were smiling widely.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS SMILING FOR?! NOW TELL ME HOW TO FIND THOSE BASTARDS?!" He yelled and they quickly looked down feeling terrified.