001

CHAPTER ONE - THE FIRST LOOK

"Geez.. it's nine-thirty in the morning" I groaned as I reached for my phone that was on my nightstand. "Really? Chase?" I said as I answered my phone, it was my brother, Chase Hudson.

"Hey there baby sister" I heard Chase say, as I rubbed my eyes and sat up. "Didn't disturb you did I?"

"Totally not sleeping Chase" I sarcastically said and got out of bed.

"Get ready, I'll be picking you up" I walked out to my kitchen and got a glass of water "your going to meet up with my friends at the Hype House"

"Do I really have too?" I asked "I've meet everyone there already, like Thomas, and Michael, and the others"

"Well, you still have to come, they all miss you and I never see you! You live a few miles away from me!" Chase exclaimed.

"Fine. But I swear I really don't want to hang out with a bunch of guys" I said and got a few things out of my fridge for breakfast.

"The girls will be there don't worry. Anyways, get ready in 30 minutes, I'll be picking you up"

"Bye" I hung up the phone and quickly made some breakfast so I could start getting ready.

After blow drying and curling my hair, I got dressed and did some really light makeup.

I wore a black fit shirt with baggy blue jeans, and my high top blue, black, and white  jordan ones.

My phone rang again, it was Chase I stood up from my vanity chair and answered my phone

"I'm in front your door open up" I grabbed my wallet and my keys then exited my room.

I live in a apartment, I moved here about two years ago.

I hung up the call and rushed to my front door. I opened the door to reveal my tall brother.

"Ready?" He asked

"Mhm, let's go" I smiled and walked out the door.

"They've been dying to see you, especially the girls" Chase said as we entered the Hype House.

"Hey everyone!" The house was beautiful, very big, grand, and overall amazing

"Hey Chase!" They all cheered in the kitchen as we walked over.

"Uhm.. Chase isn't the only Hudson here y'know" I said as they all looked at me and Chase in shock

"Sophia!" The girls cheered and came running towards me to give me a hug.

"We all know who's the favorite member" Michael said as I chuckled and walked over to hug everyone else.

"Nice to see you again Soph" Thomas said as he pulled away from our hug.

I gave everyone a hug, but I didn't really recognize one guy there. He was a tall boy, with light brown hair and dark brown eyes.

"Oh right, Sophia this is Vinnie Hacker, Vinnie, this is Sophia Hudson" Mia introduced us to each other. I gave him a small hug.

A/n: don't worry it gets better :)