Chapter - 21{Veldanava Vs Rimuru Part -2}

In a faraway place where darkness covers the whole space,l as far as the eye can see. Only darkness can be seen and in this dark space where not even a ray of light dare to enter two individuals are fighting. It's been three days since the fight started between them, but neither of them shows any sign of exhaustion.

'Dragon Claw'

Veldanava shouted and a huge amount of magicules started to surround his hand and started to take a shape of a claw, but it didn't end here Veldanava also coated the energy with «Turn Null», the pressure and the concentration of the attack is very high even a Demon Lord will surely feel his body is crushing from the pressure, but Rimuru is standing in front of Veldanava like she didn't feel anything.

'Two can play the same card'

Rimuru thought and she also coated her hand with magicules and «Turn Null»

Boom!!

When both of their fists collide with each other a huge blast occurs, the space shattered, and many black holes formed from the shattered space, but both of them ignored this.

Boom!! Boom!! Boom!! Boom!! Boom!!

In just a few seconds they exchanged millions of moves with each other.

A small smile can be seen on both of their faces- Both of them enjoying the battle without a care about their surrounding space.

"Your power has increased a lot in just a few years I never imagine in my wildest dream that you will become this strong in a few years,"

Veldanava said to Rimuru while charging a fire spell.

"You are also a very strong brother, I became this strong only because of you"

Rimuru replied and started to charge an ice spell to block the fire spell.

The golden and orange color fire started to dance in the black space the dark and cold space turned bright and hot, the fire is so powerful that it destroyed the space where it passes through and the temperature was so high that it crossed the mark of a million-degree Celsius.

At the same time a white and cold, icy beam of light is not in any way weaker than the fire and the temperature of the beam is lower than a minus million degrees Celsius.

They both launch the beam at the same time half of the space is boiling and half of the space turns chilly cold.

Boom!!

When the two forces collided with each other it shook the whole space and they started to fight for domination. At first, it looked like that ice beam is about to win, but Veldanava suddenly increases the power and the fire suddenly took the form of an eastern dragon seeing this Rimuru smirk, and also increase the power of her ice attack.

Roar!!

Both dragons roar fiercely while looking at each other, an earth-shattering roar echoed in the silent space the dragon-looking attack contains the power to destroy millions of stars, but for someone like Rimuru and Veldanava, this is just a warm-up attack.

Boom!! Boom!! Boom!!

Both dragons collide with each other for the first time and second time in just a few seconds they attack thousands of times and collide with each other.

Every time the attacks collide, it sends a powerful shockwave but both Rimuru and Veldanava are standing like it was nothing- like it was just a gentle breeze.

They did even move from where they are standing not even an inch, just looking at each other without blinking.

"Oh, that was a nice fire-type move, but let me show you my new attack" Rimuru shouted.