Not Gonna Hurt You

✦𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞✦

Ladybug had just used her yo-yo to wrap around a plant monster's leg and made it fall down.

"Where are you, Chat Noir?" She looked up to the sky. She was trying to deal with all these plant abominations herself.

Just when she took a little break, a bunch of thorns shot passed her as she dodged. She looked back at the thorns then back ahead of her.

"Oh, just the bug I'm looking for! Hello, Ladybug!" Black Dahlia sneered.

Ladybug watched the villain that sat upon the branch of a tree monster. The villain's skin was her original, beautiful, dark skin. She has red eyes with black hair that has dark purple strands, tied up in where a bun should be. Though instead, the bun took the form of a maroon dahlia. Followed by a black, sleeveless top, a green belt and a short skirt that shaded from black to purple and maroon, she wore a matching green, knee-high boots. Her lips were painted red and she had pretty, shimmery green eyeshadow. In her hand she held a big, black flower that sprouted out yellow substances.

Next to the villain and tree monster was a huge plant monster, but a cactus type.

"Why are you doing this?!" Ladybug exclaimed.

"That's none of your business, now is it? Get her!" Black Dahlia commanded her beasts.

Lots of different types of plant and flower monsters circled around Ladybug. Ladybug spun her yo-yo rapidly to protect herself as she slowly turned to face the plant abominations.

"Uh.. Did you know that ladybugs eat plant-eating insects? You wouldn't hurt one of your saviors, would you?" Ladybug nervously laughed.

"Hey, I thought I was the one who asks rhetorical questions!" Chat Noir landed next to her, holding his staff.

"Chat Noir! What took you so long?" Ladybug was glad to see him, but also mad at him for being late.

"Sorry. As you can see," he held out his leg that a mini, plant monster was clinging onto. "I was busy," he shook his leg and kicked the little beast away. "There's a bunch of these guys all over the city," he explained.

"Hahaha! Yes, and they're gonna keep coming. Thanks to my precious flower producing a substance in the air that brings all plants to life, more and more of my precious babies are being born by the second," Black Dahlia said proudly.

"Um, I may not be the brightest cat, but aren't plants already alive?" Chat Noir queried.

"Kinda silly of you to explain how your power works," Ladybug glared at her.

"Does it matter? You won't be able to stop me anyway. After them!" Black Dahlia ordered her monsters to attack the heroes.

Chat Noir used his staff to poke in the air, so that the monsters kept their distance. Ladybug kicked all the mini monsters away from her.

"What are we gonna do, m'lady? There's so many of them."

Chat Noir and Ladybug stood back to back, being on guard.

"We have to get to the lady and take her flower," Ladybug told him.

"And how are we gonna do that? We need help. We should wait on Mariposa," Chat Noir stated.

"No! We can do this on our own. We don't need her."

"What?" Chat Noir was shocked by what she said.

"We always defeat the bad guys together, right? Watch. Lucky Charm!" She yelled out.

They looked up to see what object would appear as Ladybug caught it thereafter.