Chapter 14 - Shes One Of The Boys

enjoy! :D xo

~ ~ Chapter Fourteen ~ ~

Sitting on the bench we have claimed as 'ours' during lunch time and drop kicking small rocks, aiming for the tree nearby but failing miserably, I was enjoying my ‘self given free period’ and basking in the warm sun.

I hadmessaged my brothers but they were all stuck in strict classes at the moment and couldn't escape without getting into trouble, so I was having some much needed alone time and relaxing my aching muscles.

I know for a fact Saxon enjoyed watching me fall on my ass over and over again last night, the sadistic devil he is but I'm determined to get better at fighting, so one day I can kick his ass major bad and make him regret every tiny little mean thing he has said or done to me.

Footsteps sounded on the soft grass behind me, making me gasp with surprise and spin around to face the owner, who was still a good distance away. Chris narrowed his eyes at me with suspicion. I done the same back to him, "What do you want?" I snapped rudely.

The corner of his lips pulled up as he continued walking towards me, my eyes darted around quickly to make sure this wasn't some kind of set up or something but the coast looked clear.

"Can we talk?" he asked in a gruff tone but his face seemed relaxed and calm. His dirty blonde hair was falling slightly into his eyes, messed up with an ‘I don't care what I look like’ look but despite his calm face, his blue eyes were boring into mine.

Glancing at his empty hands, my eyes then went to his pockets as I held up a hand in the 'stop' symbol, "Empty your pockets first,"I ordered him.

He frowned as he looked at me in shock, "What?"

"You heard me, empty your pockets. I'm not going to get stabbed by you," Arguing back with him as he shook his head slowly.

"I'm not going to stab you....Saxon would kill me if I did," He mumbled the last part but I caught it and chose to ignore it, I don't want to know what he meant by that.

"Puh-lease, after you got doused in oil and feathers, you're saying you're not going to get some kind of payback on me?" I highly doubt that, if it was the other way around, I would be spending my every waking minute plotting revenge but hey, that's just me.

His eyes narrowed again and he began to get that look of death towards me but then he stopped, closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths before opening calmer eyes and staring at me, "No," He seemed to struggle with that word, making me smirk slightly.

"You sure about that?" I egged him on, I don't know why, I guess I'm bored.

"Unless you want me to, shut up," He growled, making my smirk turn into a full blown smile.

Chris started walking towards me again and I cleared my throat loudly giving him a stern look, he looked over at me, "What?" he asked, confused. So I pointed at his pockets he never emptied, yeah, I'm onto him.

Rolling his eyes and groaning he pulled his jeans pockets out and showed me they were empty, then showed me his back pockets which were also empty apart from a wallet, which I of course made him open up and show me there was nothing dangerous hiding in there.

Chris didn't appreciate it but went along with it for some strange reason; he must really want to talk to me about something. I wonder what it is.

"Happy now?" he asked sarcastically as he shoved his wallet back into his back pocket and glared at me with annoyance.

Smirking I shook my head, "Take your boots off, who knows what you have hiding in there," And I pointed to his shoes.