Chapter 20

When December came in, the news about Anadil and Oliver fighting and annoying eachother circulated around Hogwarts, it was the talk of the the school, wherever you go you'll hear them whispering about it.

"I wonder" Aliya randomly said when they were having breakfast at the Great Hall.

"What is it?" Anadil asked as she swallowed her food.

"Isn't it a bit suspicious?" Aliya said ones more Anadil stopped eating then looked at her friend, then at the teachers table, where she saw her dad, and the other Professors, but it as obvious that her dad's watching her, she smiled then looked at Aliya ones more.

"What's suspicious?" She asked impatiently, but as Aliya opened her mouth the owls swooped in, and a very familiar owl dropped a letter in front of Anadil, Anadil watched as it soared to the Gryffindor table and a similar letter landed in front of Wood.

"Oi! Black has a howler!" Ace a Ravenclaw said as Anadil stared at the letter.

"Wood, too!", Benedict Watson retorted, Wood and Anadil looked at eachother for a moment, before sprinting out of the Great Hall, Anadil took the left and Wood took the right, when Anadil was about to open it, it exploded.

"Push through, trick them and let them think that Wood's annoying you, Sirius wouldn't stand a chance guessing that it's a show, gossip circulates Hogwarts like birds"

It said in french, before it gave a unpleasant sound then erupted, "When were you going to tell me?" A voice said from behind, Anadil looked back and saw Draco, and behind him was Remus.

"Who was that?" Remus asked, but guessing the voice that he just heard his guess's Regulus.

"Regulus" She replied as a smirk played on her lips, "You didn't understand a single thing did you, dad?" She asked innocently, and Remus chuckled.

"Yes, I didn't", He said, Anadil turned to Draco before she spoke.

"Where going back where we started" She stated in french and Draco's eyes widen, but smirked.

"I figured" He said as the three of them made their way to the Great Hall.

"I see you got a howler, Black" Wood said as they met halfway to the door, Draco and Lupin stopped behind her as the two of them watched the two.

"I see that you got one as well. Was it Mummy? Telling you to behave?" Anadil said in a mocking tone as she smirked, Wood's eyes widen and glared at her.

"Well at least she tells me to behave, 'bout your dear Uncle, from what I heard he went to hiding", Wood said a smirk plastered on his face.

"For your information, Woody, the Howler's-"

"Aha! I see he told you to behave" Wood said mocking her tone, "I can't wait to have a match against Ravenclaw", He said dreamily as he walked away from the three.

Ones, Wood was out of earshot, Remus turned to Anadil, "I thought he's your ideal type, and from what I've heard from Malfoy, you already, shagged, what happened?" He asked, Anadil was shocked to hear this, he doesn't know.

"You don't know?" Draco asked with a scowl, and Remus nodded, "Too bad me too" He said with a sigh and looked at Anadil, "All I know is, they're fighting ones more" He continued.

"Can I talk to you after class?" Anadil said to the two , more to Lupin if you'd ask Draco.

"Yeah" Lupin and Draco said in unison.

"You better have an explanation young miss" Lupin said in a warning tone.

"I will, Dad, I promise", She said with a smile before kissing Lupin's cheek, then grabbing Draco by the arm and ran off.