22~

As we got home everyone decided to go to bed. Except for Nat, which was great, because I needed to talk to her.

"Nat?" I asked her while she was getting a glass of.. of what I'm just gonna assumed was water.

"What's up, little Stark?" I was tempted to say 'the sky' but instead I replied with, "Do you know me? Or better yet, did you know me?"

"I've heard of you and... Kara. But no, I've never met you guys." She replied.

"Oh.." Who was I supposed to to talk to now? I felt like I had hit a dead end.. again.

"But, I think I know someone who do."

"Who?!" I asked pretty loud. She sushed me and signed me to get closer.

"Her name is Peggy Carter. She would know about Kara, but I'm not sure if she remembers." She whispered in my ear.

"Why are we wispering?" I whispered back.

"I don't want Steve to hear."

Right, Peggy Carter I knew that name sounded familiar. She had a thing with Steve.

"Where would I find her?"

"I'll send you the address." She said, while winking at me.

"Thanks, Nat." I said not whispering anymore.

"Hey! It's aunt Nat, okay?" She replied with a smirk on her face.

"Thanks, aunt Nat, better?"

"Perfect." She quickly sat her class down on the counter and pulled me in a hug.

"Now go get some sleep!"

And with that I walked to my room. As I opened the door I heared my phone buzz, meaning I had a new message. I look and notice it's the address that Nat send to me.

I jump on top of my bed and close my eyes for a second. I wasn't exactly tired right now.

I take of my glasses. What do you think I can do with these... Except see, of course. I pull myself of the bed and make my way to my desk.

"Jarvis? Can you turn on the lights?"

"Of course, miss Stark."

Miss Stark? Dad must have changed it when we got home.

And that's when I decided to tinker away. It's been awhile, unless you count that time in the elevator. I was a bit rusty but doing this again, sparked up a memory.

"What are you doing?" I looked around, confused as to where that voice was coming from.

"Rory?" I turn around, a girl with blue eyes and blond hair. I didn't have to be a genius to figure out that this was Kara.

"I'm making.. A bomb." I said, or past me said, while saying the last part very quietly.

"Does this mean, you'll do it?" Kara said with a big smile and as she does I notice her dimples. She looked very cute.

I didn't know why but the memories seem to be coming, clearer and clearer.

We looked around the same age as I am now, which means this can't be a long time ago.

Kara was a little taller than me. Her blond hair had a slight curl in it. We were both covered in dust and bruises of which Kara's had almost completely healed.

"Okay, operation: Save Winter has officially started!" She said, sounding excited but still keeping her voice low.

And as soon as the memory appeared it dissappear again.

I blink a few times noticing I'm still in my room with my glasses in hand. I decided to put them away, and just go to bed, with even more questions now...

The last thought that I had before everything turned black was, what the hell is operation: Save Winter?