Chapter 45

Fred practically stormed up to Elle's room, not even knocking as he barged in to see Elle and Gigi sat together, studying.

"Uh, hey Freddie." Elle said, startled by his entrance.

"Ellie... Gigi, would you mind if I speak to her alone?" Fred asked as Gigi nodded, leaving the room.

"What's up Freddie?" Elle asked, turning to look at him.

"Did you make Angie cry? And tell her she couldn't be friends with me? Elle, I love you but you can't just control my life!" Fred shouted at her as she flinched at the loudness.

"What are you talking about? I heard Angie and Gigi fighting so I went to stop them and it escalated! She was talking shit about our relationship Fred, what was I supposed to say?" Elle argued back.

"Not make her cry!"

"Fred! I didn't make her cry! I told her to respect our relationship!" Elle yelled back.

"She does, Elle, god, you can be so insensitive sometimes." Fred huffed out.

"I can be insensitive? I was defending our relationship... and you and I both know she doesn't respect us being together as she wishes she were I, and that she could be with you."

"Do you realize how conceited you sound?" Fred angrily laughed out.

"Me? I have told you countless times I don't care if you two were friends but when she continues to disrespect us and our relationship and you do nothing! I finally stood up for myself and she twisted my words around and you believe her? Over your own girlfriend? How is that supposed to make me feel?" Elle cried out.

"She is my friend! Dammit, Elle, you need to get over it! I can't keep having the same old fights with you!" Fred yelled at her.

"Neither can I. Why can't you realize that I love you and she is trying to get us to fight so we can break up and you two could get together." Elle huffed out.

"Elle-" Fred started before there was a knock on the door that interrupted both of them.

"Uh, sorry to interrupt but Cedric is waiting for you Elle, prefect duties." Luke said before turning around and leaving.

"Look Fred, I have to go." Elle said, standing up to leave.

"Yeah, perfect, perfect, you go run off with Diggory while I try to fix your jealousy issues?"

"My jealousy issues? Do you even hear yourself? Fred, you are too jealous over Cedric when he does nothing to threaten you, meanwhile, Angie continuously tries to get you for herself." Elle bitterly laughed, "Look, I have to go. Uh, bye Fred."

Fred let out a loud huff as he watched Elle leave, anger fuming off of him. He wanted to believe Elle, but why would Alicia and Katie, who he has been friends with for years, lie to him?

Elle angrily walked out of the Gryffindor common room to see both Cedric and Dylan standing there to wait for her.

"Hey Ellie!" Cedric grinned at her.

"Hey boys, what're you doing here Dyl?" Elle asked.

"Ians busy and so is Liv so I thought I would walk with you guys on your rounds." Dylan shrugged as Elle nodded, the three beginning to walk together.

"What's wrong?" Cedric asked her as she shrugged.

"How do you know something is wrong?" She asked as Cedric sent her a look.

"Because I know you, Ellie, probably better than yourself, so what's wrong?" Cedric asked again.

"Fine... Fred and I got into a fight." Elle huffed out as the two boys shared a look.