TEN

[EDITED]

"I warned them that fighting was absolutely not an option" Ijichi and Gojo-sensei were in the morgue to examine Yuuji's body. "It was intentional"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"There was a special-grade. Sending first-year to rescue five who may or may not be alive should be out of the question. Besides, with Yuuji, I was the one who force the issue and got his execution indefinitely suspended. Some  higher-ups who didn't like that took advantage of my absence and the special-grade to tactfully dispose of him. If the other three had also died, it'd be more harassment for me and two birds with one stone for them"

"No, but.. No one expected it to become a special-grade by the time the dispatch was issued"

"Searching for someone to blame is just a pain. Maybe I should just kill all of the higher-ups" someone entered the morgue. "You're not usually this emotional"

"It's good to see you, Ieiri-san!"

"Looks to me like you've taken quite a liking to him" she curled her hair with her finger. "I've always been a nice guy who cares for my students"

"Don't torment Ijichi too much. He's got it rough, stuck between us and the higher-ups" Keep going! Keep going! Keep going! "I don't care about a man's hardships"

"That so? So this is Sukuna's vessel, huh?" He opened the cloth from Yuuji. "I can take him apart as I please, right?"

"Make sure to get good to use out of him"

"Oh, I will. Who do you think I am?"

"Live a long life? Take care of Y/n? Doesn't mean much when you go and die yourself. Why does he only care about Y/n-san?" "That's because he is my bestfriend" you, Nobara and Megumi sat on the stairs. "Is this your first time having a partner die?"

"First time for one my age"

"You seem to be talking it well, considering"

"Same to you"

"Of course. I only knew him for about two weeks. I'm not some simple woman who breaks down bawling when a guy I barely know dies. Jeez." After you saw Nobara start sobbing, you look down "If I had woken up earlier, Yuuji-kun might have survived, Megumi-kun wasn't hurt" your voice cracked. 

After your bestfriend death, you tried to control your hurt feelings but still can't. Megumi look at you, hurt. "It's hot, huh?" You change the topic, don't want to be sad anymore even if it's your fault or not. "Yeah, wonder if it's time for summer uniforms"

"What's this?" The three of you look at a green-haired woman, wearing glasses when her voice is heard. Maki-senpai. You're looking more glum than usual, Megumi. Are you sick again, Y/n?" It's not that! You thought. "Zenin-senpai"

"Don't call me by my last name!"

"Maki! Maki" you heard a voice from behind whispered her name. Panda-senpai and Toge-senpai. "I'm talking here" "Y-you actually don't know why they're so down?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Someone really did die yesterday! One of the first-year boys!" "Bonito flakes"

"You should've told me sooner! Now I look like some heartless, cold-blooded demon!" Maki-senpai start blame them. "That's exactly how you come off" "Tuna mayo"

"You're supposed to try to make me feel better!" "Who are those guys" Nobara asked as she pointed at them. "Our second-year upperclassmen"

"You have to be kinder to your underclassmen"

"There's more to kindness than being soft on them" "Zenin-senpai is the best of all the students at wielding cursed tools"

"Salmon roe" "That's the Cursed Speech user, Inumaki-senpai" "He can only speak in ingredients of rice balls"

"He's a bit softer when Yuuta's around, though" you secretly giggle. "Panda-senpai. There's one more, Okkotsu-senpai, Y/n's brother, who's the only one I can openly respect, but he's overseas right now"

"I don't even know Y/n-san has a brother. Hey, Y/n-san, why don't you follow him overseas?"

"I'm busy here" you simply replied. B-but you doesn't seem busy. She thought "But you're not adding more about the panda named Panda, Fushiguro?" No adds, he's just the talking panda. You thought.

"Man, sorry about this. And when you're in mourning.. Please forgive us for that. The truth is, we'd like you to participate in the Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event"

"Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event? What's that" Nobara asked you and Megumi. "It's a get together with the other Tech school in Kyoto. Though isn't that event mainly second and third-years?" You explain and ask before Megumi. "And those stupid third-years are suspended right now. So you need to participate" said Maki-senpai. "What do you do at this event? Smash Bros? I wont 'lose if it's the Wii version. I'll Meteor Smash so you can't come back"

"Then let's make a 3-man team. The exchange event has the principals of the Tokyo and Kyoto schools each propose a form of competition to be held for an entire day over the course of two days. Though that's just how it is on paper "Every year, the first day is team battles, and the second day is individual battles" Panda-senpai explained to Nobara.  "Salmon"

"Individual and team battles? We fight?! Against other jujutsu sorcerers?!" You can tell that her voice is starting to get cheerful. "Yeah, it's a jujutsu battle where anything but killing goes. We'll train you up well so you won't get killed" "Yeah, yeah, yeah!" You saw Panda-senpai exercise from behind. "Wait, do have time for that? I thought we were short on jujutsu sorcerers" Nobara asked them.

"That's a good question. For now, we are. The glum emotions people harbor from late winter through spring cause an outburst of course in the early summer, so that's our busy season"

"Sometimes we're busy all year long, but things should be setting down soon. So you'll do it, right? You just had a partner die on you, after all"

"We're in! The three of you are talking at the same time. I.. Have to get stronger. I'll do anything to achieve that! "But if I decide this training exchange event is pointless, I'm quitting instantly" "Same here"

"Well, people this cocky are all the more worthwhile to train"

"Bonito Flakes"