ELEVEN

[EDITED]

Getou's PoV

"And yet, you guys are being wiped out right now" I and the three cursed spirits hang out in a restaurant, discussing something. "That's why I'm here to ask you. How can we win against the Jujutsu Sorcerers?" The volcanic-headed curse asked. "Before the war begins, you need to fulfill three conditions in order to beat them"

"What are the three conditions?" He wants the answer. "First, the one known as the strongest Jujutsu Sorcerer. We must ensure that Gojo Satoru is unable to fight. Secondly, you have to make Ryomen Sukuna and Itadori Yuuji your ally."  He hummed. "Wait.. Isn't that Itadori Yuuji brat dead?" I smirked. "I wonder.. Who knows?" He was confused, "Nevermind, Tell me the last condition"

"The Demon Katana.. You must know who she is" "You mean, who once killed Yuzahima? I still don't understand why her nickname is like that" I'm sure he must want to know. "Well, I'll tell you about her before the condition. Okkotsu Y/n, she has a very unusual katana. Even in the katana there is a living demon. It can feel our aura and attack us. The demon in it enters her body in a way slow if she kills the curse spirits. It will take her cursed energy. When the whole enters her body, it is too dangerous for us or all curses. I can say maybe she will be as strong as Gojo Satoru. The katana was found by her brother and he gave it to her. Yuzahima needs to know about that but he was killed first "

"Now, I need to tell you the conditions. That Okkotsu has its weaknesses. The weakness is Yokuzaki Takara. She almost killed her friend. You need to bring her to us"

"Why do I have to take her?" He is still confused. "That's because the girl still doesn't know.. Who is Yokuzaki Takara"

Yuuji's PoV

Where am I? All I remember is I was dead from that useless Sukun- "Don't look inside me without my permission, I hate it" Sukuna. He killed me and touched Y/n. He made me start to get hurt. Heh, why is he sitting there like he considers himself a king. But he's the King of Curses, right? "Then come down from there, and I'll look down on you!"

"You're being awfully hostile, aren't you?"

"Damn straight I am. You just killed me!" veins coming out of my forehead. "This is the thanks I get for fixing your arm?" How annoying! "Yeah, you touched her and ripped out my heart right after that!" I looked around again. "This is Hell? I'm not sure I can accept being stuck with you even after death. This works out, though. I'll make you cry!" I took it and threw the skull head at him. He dodged and stood on top bones. I ran towards him. "Hope you're ready for this!" He dodged some of my attacks until.. I was aiming for where he stood. "You fell for it!" Before I could drop him, he dodged quickly "Huh?"

"Man, you're boring" he kicks me as I fall down. "I thought I landed that one perfectly!" Suddenly Sukuna came down and stepped on me from behind. "This isn't tha afterlife, it's my Innate Domain" he said as he sat behind me. "Innate Domain? That thing Fushiguro was talking about?"

"You could also say we're in my mind. In other words, we're not dead yet. If you'll accept my conditions, I'll fix you heart and bring us back to life"

"Bastard. You act all big, but I know you don't want to die, either" I smirked with anger. "The situation's changed. In the near future, I'll be able to see something interesting. I have two conditions. Firstly, when I chant 'Extension', you'll hand over your body for one minute. Secondly, you'll forget  this promise "

"No way. I don't know what you goal is, but it's shady as hell. After what you did this time, I finally get it. You're evil. I'm not lending you my body again" I immediately refuse his conditions. "Then I'll promise that I won't kill or injure anyone during that minute especially I won't touch her" is that the reason? "So annoying. Like I can believe you!"

"It's not about whether you believe me or not. This is a pact. A geas. I'll be the one punished if I break it. If you pursue selfish gain beyond your means, you'll earn retribution. I'm pretty sure you've experienced that for yourself"

"It wasn't a problem before!"

"Huh? Oh.. That time I wanted to switch, too. And you were just doing as that sorcerer told you to. A pact founded in mutual interest. That's one of the key factors behind all jujutsu" Sukunu finished his explanation. "Fine, then. So move. I'll accept your conditions". Sukuna stood up from sitting behind me as I also stood.  "I don't know what you're trying to do, but it means I'll come back to life!" I saw him grin and I punched him as hard as I could. "Like hell I'd say that. Bring me back to life without any conditions. It's your fault I died in the first place"

"Then how about this? We'll fight to death, and if you win, I'll do it without conditions. If I win, you come back to life under my conditions"

"Sure! I'll beat you to-" what I saw was dark. Huh? Am I losing? Argh! So annoying!