Part V

Harry's POV

"I can't believe my boyfriend has no fucking taste. I'm breaking up with you."

Apparently not liking strawberry ice cream is the most outrageous thing Ally has ever heard in her entire life, and now she's extremely bothered by this new tidbit of information.

Sorry baby.

We're at this ice cream parlour across from the beach, getting ourselves a cool little treat during our day trip to the beach. It's the middle of August now and the summer weather is at its hottest, leading Ally to bang down my door this morning insisting that we make the most of this day.

Not that I minded in the slightest though because I loved spending time with Ally. The summer coming to its near end was just another excuse for me to get out of my house and do something fun, it was bound to get harder once we both started university.

This is the best summer I've had in a long time, quite possibly ever, and I know it's because of my pretty little Ally baby.

We've been together for a few months now and I never realized just how much I was missing in my life. I don't know if it's because I finally have someone or if it's just because it's Ally but my days have become a lot brighter.

Most of my summers have just consisted of me hanging out with Raya, taking her to the park or to meet her friends, mainly babysitting her. If not that, then they've been spent browsing the shelves of the library to find books to take home and lose myself in just to kill some time. Mom is always working, and I do too, but she never allows me to work full-time, despite how much I want to, to help her. She's always been so insistent that I enjoy my summers as a teenager, not knowing that I'd rather be working 24/7 than be alone.

But now I'm glad that she hasn't let me work so much, it gives me more time to spend with Ally. She doesn't work in the summers, so we've been glued to each other almost every single day which I have no complaints about, and I hope she doesn't either.

I don't want to be clingy and I catch myself overthinking about it a lot, which she notices right away, snapping her fingers in front of my face and uttering a quick "what's up?" Always with a beautiful smile on her face.

I usually just brush it off, shaking my head softly at her, "j-just thinking that's a-all." She never buys my answers, she always playfully rolls her eyes at me, tackles me to the ground, and then peppers kisses all over my face.

It then always ends with her giving me a speech about how I'm the best boyfriend ever. She does it as a joke, but I don't think she realizes just how much moments like that mean to me.

When she showed up this morning in just her little red string bikini and barely there cover wrap, I almost had a stroke. "Fucking hell," I had muttered, catching her cheeks flush the same colour as her bathing suit, "g-good morning to me."

Ally had just rolled her eyes as she pushed at my chest to let herself in before closing the door behind her. Being in the comfort of my own home led me to push her up against the door and kiss her, already missing the feeling of her lips on mine and it hadn't even been a full day without them.

Apparently we were having a beach day today, which to be honest I had completely forgotten about. My mind always had one thing running through it and that was Ally, the rest of the time I just followed her around like a lost puppy.

Ally had dragged me up into my bedroom to get changed, rushing me about how the day was only so long. I only had one real pair of swim trunks that I wore, and they were bright yellow ones Raya had bought me for Christmas one year. I never really wore them since I never went to the beach, I had no one to go with.