Your embrace

Jungkook traced kisses all around your breasts, unzipping your pencil skirt. While his hands remove your skirt, his lips covered your lower belly with kisses. Your breath started to hitch and you could already feel how hot it was between your legs.

He licked his lips when he touched your stockings, gently grazing them with his nails. You breathe out shaky, anticipating. Jungkook slowly removes your stockings, kissing and biting your skin while he slides it down. He comes back hovering over you and kisses your lips hungrily, you arch your back to feel better his body against yours.  You can feel his dick touching your soaking panties, you're not sure when he got naked but this isn't important now. Your body was burning for him.

You grind against his dick and Jungkook melts, burying his face on the crook of your neck. He kisses and bites it and goes down to your breasts, folding them. He covers one of your nipples with his hot mouth and his tongue rubs against it aggressively. You moan grabbing his hair in a tight grip, forcing his face against your body.

Jungkook smirks and keeps rubbing his dick against your clothed core while his lips go to the other nipple, nibbling it and sucking on it. You close your eyes and arch your back.

He goes down, placing kisses everywhere. He kisses your clothes core, mixing your wetness with his saliva, you moan and spread your legs involuntary. He flicks his tongue against your clit and you spasm uncontrollably. Jungkook smirks and puts your panties to the side, revealing your dripping wet folds.

He wastes no time to cover it with his mouth, sticking his tongue inside you earning from you a loud moan. He keeps thrusting his tongue while his fingers rub your clit causing you to rock your hips to get more friction.

His lips go up and he catches your clit between it, he flicks his tongue the fast he can and two fingers go inside you. You clench and feel weak as your legs start shaking. Jungkook doesn't stop and starts to thrusts his fingers into you. His pace was fast matching his tongue. You were already a moaning mess and your orgasm was pretty close.

He folded your legs up, spreading you completely as his lips grab your clit and he sucks on it harshly, just a few more seconds and you lost control of your body, shaking uncontrollably and erratic. Your orgasm hit you so damn strong.

He backed up watching you shaking and smirked proudly. He leans down to kiss your lips and you wrap your arms around his neck. Jungkook shifts your positions and now you were on top of him.

You couldn't help but feel a little insecure about it, but he was staring into your eyes with pure lust.

You raised your hips a little and positioned his tip at your entrance. Jungkook threw his head back groaning in pleasure and anticipation. You let your hips down slowly, letting him fill you completely deep inside.

Jungkook grabbed your ass cheeks tightly and let out a shaky moan while bringing his head back to look at you. His messy and frowning expressions turned on so much.

You bounced your hips and Jungkook started to thurst in you to match your moves, he was enjoying it so much. Your core was tingling to see his reactions and causing you to clench around him.

Jungkook started to get breathless and his moaning got louder, you knew he wouldn't last long.  He forced his head against the bed beside him and closed his eye feeling your walls that wrapped so good around him.

  He forced his head against the bed beside him and closed his eye feeling your walls that wrapped so good around him

You kept bouncing your hips until you also started to feel week and shaky. Jungkook grabbed your nape and brought you close to kiss you. The kiss was messy due to your moves but got him even harder inside you.

"Fuck babe..." he whispered against your lips.

"I'm...ahhhg.." he tried to speak but you bounced even rougher over him seeking your orgasm and he couldn't hold back anymore.

He frowned hard and closed his eyes tightly and let out a long and needy moan as he cums, your orgasm hit you right after hearing him.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Kinkies, I'm not fine. I need holy hobi water. O m g.

When I saw this gif I HAD to save it because I knew I'd use one day eheheheh.

I hope you're alive.