|21|

"So when will your father arrive?"

She questioned while stabbing a piece of vegan apple mini pie with a fork and eat it peacefully beside Deckard who was sipping a cup of coffee while reading a news paper.

Having a nice beakfast beside the lake, sunny day, starry skies, and creamy brown coffee.... A day to start after hours of making love to this bed monster guy. Late na silang nagasing dahil sa pinag-gagawa nila sa buong gabi kaya

They were at the park, many kilometers away from Deckard's mansion at the early in the morning eating their afternoon 'breakfast' under the big old mango tree which already have ripe mangoes kaya kumukuha si Deckard ng limang piraso at pini-peel ito ng kanyang dagger.

"Probably midnight..." tipid na sagot niya kaya tumahimik nalang si Luca sa pagtatanong kahit ano sa ama nito at kumain ng tahimik. She knows her limitations and she's sure Deckard doesn't want to talk about this at all.

"How about you? What are you going to do about your relatives?" tanong nito habang pinapakli ang dyaryo na hawak nito at bumasa ulit pero kumakain na ito ng manga at binagyan siya nito.

"Ire-report ko nalang sila sa pulis....." Sabi niya ng walang emosyon habang at humandusay sa kahoy at tumungin sa mga ulap.

Deckard in the ither hand was feeling cynical, if it was his mother who got murdered by his relative he will never spare any of their live because blood ain't thicker than your mother's life.

"You're probably thinking of me about..... Being dumb to spare my relatives life when tyey killed my mother." Subat ng dalaga at kumain ito ng pie.

"No..... Of course not, it's just.... They killed your parents and you're just going to let them unscrew the karma they deserve."

"I'm angry Deckard. I am so angry about them, pero kung papatayin ko sila parang naring kasing halimaw na ako sa kanila. I don't want to be my aunt Deck, they maybe deserve to rot in hell but I want Karma itself to do the thing because I know I'm smarter and more wiser than my greedy aunt who's obsessed with money...." Luca then take a deep breath and stares at him.

"And plus my mom would not like it if I kill my aunt. Gosh remember when I throw a grenades over your enemy? I hope mama did not see those from heaven." Deckard give out a short laugh and mess her hair. His kitten is indeed a great person, her bitch aunt and her family was the only stain that dirt their family's reputation.

Aunt Ludevica was such an angel, she always care about everything and everyone around her and that includes him, his mom, other great people that surrounds her and her beloved daughter. Her death really shock the whole city since she's a well known philanthropist.

"Do whatever you wish just tell me if you need a help for something dirty, I'll be just one call away." sabay kumindat ito sa kanya at biglang naka-isip si Luca ng paraan.

"I actually need you to do something for me." Agad napantig ang utak ng binata at tumingin sa kanya ng puno ng suspisyon.

"Great, what is it?"

"Uhm.... Well, I heard that my aunt lock all of the gates and hidden passage ways in our hacienda...... Can your men break into that house before the police come?" That was the easiest job he have ever heard. He thought he was going to torture them or burn them until their ashes flew away.... He would love that.

"Yes sure, anything for my kitten. Want me to do it right now?" He asked that made Luca look at her and nodded sweetly so he took his phone and dialed Igor.

"Deckard what the fuck?! I'm on leave! It's my day off!" He snorted that made him rolled his eyes in annoyance but before he can even speak a woman's voice was heard all over the other line.