Chapter 7

A/n:

 Hey guys, I am here today with another chapter. But before I start the chapter I need to explain something about Y/n's Ghoul Form. When Y/n gets angry  her both Kakugan activates. And when she is struggling her Kagune activates. I have explained about her Kagune in chapter 2  when she went to fight Rize. As I've said her Kagune is alive. It is like spider arms but soo thick. And At the end of  every arms it has one mouth. When its attacks by its own it give a huge bite from the victim and then gains victims power. And when it eats flesh, it gets the energy from the victim. As her kagune looks like spider She is called the SPIDRESS. And like other ghouls she maintains a mask. The mask looks like the picture.

So lets get started with the chapter

After a while I found Tsukiyama-san took me to a huge restaurant. Then he asked me to take a shower. I was wondering why he asked me to take a shower.

"Ano... Tsukiyama-san, why shower??"

"um... I'm just preparing you for tonight's party"

"I wonder what he was thinking what kind of party he was hosting. I just hope... its safe for me." I thought to myself. Then again If I am in danger I might be able to see her today. JUst thinking about it I felt soo happy and excited. Being able to meet her made my heart go Doki Doki.

Y/N's POV:

I took a quick shower. I wore a fancy knee length shoulder less purple dress. And I dyed my hair in pinkish blonde color. I did all those things because I can't let people know that I am the ghoul princess. Because If I go there as the ghoul princess they would get the idea that The ghoul princess is Shuu's lover. 

I wore a low heel

I wore a low heel. Usually I wear sneakers. But today I have to be formal. And I wore little makeup. 

When I was getting ready, I was cursing Shuu for every trouble I had to face for him. I was soo angry with him... and with me for asking for a drive. 

I was checking myself in front of my mirror. Suddenly I hear my doorbell. I rushed toward the door and I found Shuu in a breathtaking look. He was wearing a black dress under that he was wearing a white t-shirt. In one word Breathtaking.