NINE

TW// GORE

Midnight

George just finished up his dinner and was washing the dishes. He put the last plate in the dishwasher and closed it up and pushed start.

He yawned and walked over to his couch where he plopped down.

As he reached for the remote he heard a knock on his door.

He froze for a second.

Who the hell is at his door at midnight!

He slowly walked to the door and looked out his peep hole and he saw a man in his mid 20's standing at his door.

George ignored his gut and opened the door slightly, he made sure his chain lock was on.

He peeped out the door slowly.

"Do you need something." The brunette asked softly.

"Are you George." The guy asked.

"Yes?"

George instantly regretted his words.

He heard the guy let out a chuckle and then George felt a powerful force push against the door.

The guy was trying to get in.

The smaller began to push back, he knew the chain lock wouldn't hold for super long.

The guy stuck his hand threw the door and tried to push it open more.

George began to panic, he wasn't as strong as the other male.

He was shot with adrenaline and he raised his elbow up and smashed to down on the guys hand.

He yelled in pain and pulled back. That's when George slammed the door and locked it.

He rested his back against the door as he tried to calm down. His head was a mess.

What the fuck was happening.

He pulls out his phone began to dial 911 but the he realized that they would take forever to get to his house because of the huge city.

He could only think of one person to called who would come instantly.

"Hello-"

"Dream!!" The boys said franticly.

"What is it kitten?" Dream said with confusion.

"I-I Dont know what is happening but t-this guy I-is trying to get I-in my house and i-I Dont know what to do." The smaller said in a panic.

"Woah woah slow down kitten, someone tried to brake in." The gangster said as he stood up off the couch.

"Y-yes!! He asked for my name and then tried to get in. I don't know i-if he's alone." George cried out.

Dream felt his blood boil, he knew what was happening.

Suddenly George heard banging on his glass door in the back then more came from the front door behind him.

"No no no no."

"Kitten what's happening." Dream said in a worried voice.

"T-there is more than one....."