chapter#20

Taehyung's pov.....

How am i ever going to fix it.....i don't know why but i still want her to be with me....even if she doesn't want to ... it's like I'm attracted to her ....i know i am but this is all just an act...us being together infront of the whole world ...pretending to be a lovey dovey couple.... it's just all fake but why do i want it to be real...why ...
I have to get rid of these stupid feelings... it's not gonna get me anywhere....and it's probably me who thinks like that...she seem to doesn't ever care about me....she said she used to but maybe the way I've been treating her changed her feelings for me....
I'll just apologize .....and get rid to my stupid feelings and nobody is even gonna notice.....

I was just sitting on my bed , thinking about ways to apologize .... I've planned a few but I don't think they're gonna work....

I sighed and went out of my room...as soon as i was about to enter the living room i heard Sarah's voice...
"I really need a break from this"

And then i heard jimin say"we all know you do but ....have you talked to our manager..."

"I don't think it's gonna be a problem"

"But it can be....i suggest you ask him..."

"If you guys are wondering that I'm leaving... I'm not... I just want to see my friend and spend some time with them ....and get my mind off things...."

I heard RM say..." I honestly thought u are leaving.."

She chuckled softly and said " I'll do it as long as the manager wants me to...and when it's all settled we'll part ways..."

I don't know ..but it hurts.... I don't want her to leave....maybe i can fix things and start over....

I entered the living room and Sarah's eyes met mine...i took a deep breath and stood in front of her... ignoring everyone else...

" I'm sorry..... it's my fault that you have to go through this...please tell me what can i do to make it right?"

She looked at me for some seconds and then smiled....god i love her smile....
She whispered in my ear...she was so close to me ...i felt my heart beat increase...

"You gotta try harder..kim Taehyung"....she said only for me to hear ....and when she took a few steps back..i saw the look in her eyes...i said something else... it's like she wasn't even mad at me...
I was in shock....what does that mean...she smiled again then left....

I smiled to myself like an idiot ...knowing that maybe it means something..i was still smiling when jimin nudged me to bring me back from  the shock i was in.....

"What did she say...?"
He asked and everyone else waited for my answer....why am i still smiling..maybe because she smiled and her smile in contagious...

"Uhh...she said i gotta try harder..."
I told them..jin Hyung gasped dramatically...and i rolled my eyes...

"What does she mean by that...?"

Namjoon Hyung smiled and said..." You still have a chance...fix everything..."

I smiled at that ...i have a chance .....maybe when she forgives me we can be friends if that's what she wants .....and honestly i wanna be more than that...

Suga Hyung said " go to your room and think of an apology speech...."
I'll do it... I'll fix it...

With that i went back to my room....
Threw myself on my bed...and faced  the ceiling ...still smiling like an idiot..
.
.
.
.
.to be continued.....