Part 1

(heads up my English ain't that great and this chapter might be slow but I'll try my best with it)

You had just moved into your new house which was your grandmother's but she sadly passed away a few weeks ago and she wanted you to have the house... You and her were close. She knew how much you loved the house as a child so she wanted you to have it.. the house was just out the town a little bit it was in a quiet area next to a large corn feild and a farm abit further down.. It was nice...

You walk through the empty halls and put down your aunts urn under the stairs where you her Would hide from your brothers...

You walked into the living room and huffed... The delivery men with all your belongings should be here soon..

You put your head down on your pillow and drifted off to sleep...

-screaming...-

You woke up quickly thinking you heard someone scream... You run out into the hall... Nothing.. You breath and look over to the clock.. You had been asleep for an hour... .

You sigh and then
-ding dong-

You jump and walk over to the door and open it to see a young man...

He smiled at you and you blushed slightly..
"uh..? Can i help you..?" you say in your sleepy voice..

"oh uh sorry to bother you I was wondering if Mary y/l/n is here?" he smiled

Your smile faded.. "no I'm sorry... She passed  2 weeks ago..."

He shook his head "oh.. I'm so sorry..."

You smile "it's fine don't worry... She wouldn't want me to be sad haha" you say awkwardly ...

He looked abit confused..

"oh uh sorry! .. I'm y/n y/l/n... I'm her grandaughter" you say and his eyes widen slightly

"oh wow I didn't know she had a grandaughter... I've met your brothers a few times but they never mentioned you how come? .." he puts his hand out "oh and im Arne.. Arne Johnson"

You take his hand and shake it... His skin was soft yet so cold...

His face lights a bright pink while you stare into his eyes and shake his hand... You were trying to read him... Usually when you look at people you could tell what type of person they are just by there eyes... His looked so confused and scared... But why...

You finally let go of his hand you  question him again "so what did you need from her?"

He shakes his head "no I didn't need anything usually id come over every few weeks see if she needed anything since she hated going all the way through town but I never heard that she passed... "

You shook your head "that sounds like her she was lazy but hated busy places... And that's so sweet of you thank you.. And yeah no one really knew... I couldn't get ahold of that much family for the funeral just distant cousins .."

He rubs his neck " I'm so sorry about that.."

You tut "oh well sorry where are my manners. Would you like to come in?"

He smiles "sure"

You both make your way back to the living room..

He smiles looking around "not much has changed apart from all her little plants and stuff.."

You look confused "plants...? They must have got rid of them.. Most of her things were taken"

Arne frowns "really? Damn she loved those?"

You shrug "Hmm"

Arne smiles "can't believe non of them told me they have a gorgeous sister/ granddaughter.."

Red runs right to your face "i- um- Ah- thank you non of them really spoke of me... Im not really much to talk about... ..."

He looks at you again "hey don't say that I think your cool"

You shake your head
" hah thank you .. "

He shrugs" ah well glad I met you now-"

Just as he finished his sentence there is a knock on the door...

You and Arne jump up and go to answer it...

The men who were moving some of your belongings in were here.

Arne rolls up his sleeves" while I'm here I'll help out"

You back up abit while some of the men were bringing in some stuff already

"arne you don't have t-" to late he was already helping...

You walk into the living room and sit back down it had been nearly a hour they put all the right boxes in the right rooms.

You paid the men and they left ...
Arne was still here with you..
You offered him some money but he said no...

You got him a drink and sat admiring him...  You Could kind of read him now since you have been around him longer ... If he was helping gran then that means he's either lonely or just genuinely helping... And he seems like a nice person but sort of lost.. You started to zone off thinking about him... He was really pretty yet so hot... 

He snaps you out of it waving his hand in front of you "Hey y/n you Ok?"

You jump a little bit "yeah yeah I'm good. Sorry." you blush
He shakes his head "no need to apologise its fine.."
You both smile...

You look over to the clock "it's getting late isn't it"

He shrugs "Hmm yeah. Ill probably go don't want to keep you up any longer.."  he gets up and you both walk over to the door..

"it was nice meeting you Arne" you give him a warm smile..

"nice meeting you y/n.. Oh and before I go" he says stood just outside the hosue "will we see eachother again soon?"

You smile "I hope so... I'll be in town soon"

He gives you a cheeky grin and you giggle "see you soon"

He waves you off and with that he was gone...

You shut your door and walk back into the living room you get this horrible feeling over you.. You try and shake it off you put your glasses away as your turning around you see a dark shadow in the corner of your eye...
You turn around quickly...

No one was there but You hear something fall over and grab a knife from the draws...
You walk out into the hall and see the urn on the floor... You sigh and put the knife down

Some of the ashes spread on the floor...

You pick it back up trying to get the ashes back in and cleaning it up...

You sigh and walk back out as the light flickers... You turn it off and sigh

"I'm just paranoid..." you decide to head up to bed... It's been a long day

You climb into bed and drift off to sleep...