Wolf Run!

No one's pov:-

The last period was PE. As reported by the coach, they all dressed up in their sweatshirts and pants and went straight to the woods. The Alpha coach took them to an open area at the top of the mountain.

"Everyone, We are going to have a wolf run today. Humans sit aside and, others shift into your wolves. We will begin the race in five minutes. " The alpha spoke, and quickly everyone started transforming into their wolf going behind the bushes or trees.

Taehyung stands there, debating whether he should show his wolf or not. Even if he has his mate now, still he can't risk transforming into his wolf as unmated wolves might jump on him. It's not like he can't protect himself, he can do it very well, and even without using V, he is strong enough to face an alpha. But still staying low is better than fighting.

Jungkook knew what Taehyung was thinking. So he went to the Alpha teacher. The other do saw Jungkook going to the teacher and telling him something. When he returned, he received a 'confused ' look from his hyungs.

"I told the teacher that you have no contact with your wolf, so you can't transform, and he agreed for you to sit here. " Jungkook says.

Taehyung face heats up hearing it. He didn't think that Jungkook would go to the teacher for him. "Thanks!" Taehyung replied with a shy smile.

"First time when you used your brain. " Jimin said with a teasing smile on his face.

"Line Up!"

"You all will run ten rounds of the mountain and then will return here. Make sure you all make a safe distance from each other so that you can avoid brushing with each other. "

They heard the alpha say, and all of them quickly ran behind the trees to throw off their clothes and came out in their wolves. Taehyung smiled, looking at Jungkook's wolf.

The True blood wolf was darker than other wolves and bigger. Taehyung had admired Jungkook's wolf since the day he saw him. His soft fur and muscular body always made him feel butterflies in his stomach.

Jungkook does felt his mate's gaze on him. His wolf also had become restless as he wanted to go to his mate, but Jungkook was holding him back so that he won't jump over the omega.

'3'
'2'
'1'
"Run!"

As soon as they heard the teacher say, all the wolves ran towards the forest. As always, the True blood wolf was the one who was leading, followed by other wolves. It took them a half-hour to complete ten rounds of the mountain.

When they all came back, they stand straight in front of the alpha. As usual, Jungkook was the first one to arrive. Then came alphas and, at last, betas.

"Congratulations on completing it in half-hour this was the fastest till now. Keep on practicing. " The alpha said. "You all may go and rest for 15 minutes, and then we will go back to school."

Hearing the teacher's words, other wolves ran towards the trees. The unmated ones will lie under the tree and, the mated ones will either sit together or roam around. Looking at others having fun with their mates, a sudden urge to be with his mate came to Jungkook's mind.

He looked at Taehyung and found him staring back. Then he realized that Taehyung was looking at him all the time. He was the one who was busy looking at other wolves that he didn't recognize his mate's
stare.

Taehyung, on the other hand, understood that Jungkook wants to have someone too. It just became evident by the way he looked at the other wolves.

Taehyung slowly patted his hand on the grass near him to tell the other to come closer. Without any hesitation, the True blood wolf went straight to the omega.

Taehyung pulled the wolf's head on his lap and gently caressed it, making the other pampered at the touch. "Do you love it?" Taehyung says and giggles, looking at the most feared True blood, who looks like a baby with him.

Jimin and Namjoon smiled, looking at Jungkook. It has been years since they have seen him happy. 'A real happiness' on his face. The other wolves sitting there was looking at them with mouth apart. The True blood, who is always ready to throw a fist at someone who dares to touch him, is comfortably lying on one betas lap. It sure was a rare sight to see. And they have started believing that the beta must be the True blood's mate. Or there is no chance they both would be this comfortable with each other.

After spending some time together, Jungkook finally changed into his clothes. And the teacher called them to line up. Jungkook was happy that at least he got to spend more time with his mate.

The rest of the day went smoothly. Junngkook was surprised that Suho didn't come to uni, but he let that pass since he got other things to bother. At first, Jungkook was scared that Jin might get angry that he revealed Taehyung being an omega without his permission, but Jin didn't seem to mind at all, for which he was glad. Instead, Jin thanked him for removing his burden of the so-called explanation.

When the school ended, they all gathered up in the parking area, bidding bye to their mates.

"Hyung, I wanted to ask you something. " Jungkook says, gaining everyone's attention towards him.

"If you are again going to ask me that same question, then I'm not interested. " Jin says, crossing his arms over his chest, as the younger won't stop eating his brain asking, 'Are you not angry?' again and again.

Jungkook smiles. "It's not that, I promise. " He says, biting his lips. "Mom wanted you both to move in with us. " His words made both the brothers' eyes went wide in surprise. They both were expecting this to come sooner or later but didn't expect it to be this soon or sudden.

Jungkook saw the hesitation in their eyes. "You can take as much as time you want, Hyung. My mom wants you to at least visit us once this weekend. "

Jungkook's words made Jin felt relief. He had thought that since Taehyung had found his mate, it is clear that they both have to move to that pack. And Jin assumed that if they could move to the pack, they could be safer. But still, he scares about the fact that what if the past repeated and someone attacked Jungkook's pack because they come to know that there is an omega there. Possibilities are thousand.

"Hyung" Taehyung's words brought Jin out of his thoughts. He looked around and found everyone looking at him with a concerned look.

"Sorry about it. And thanks for the invitation, Jungkook. We will surely come. " Jin says and, Jungkook smiled hearing the older's words.

"Ah! I didn't even know your pack's name yet. " Taehyung says, his lips curled into a pout on his face, and Jungkook tries his best not to kiss the pout away.

"It's Moonglade. " Jungkook says with a smile. Taehyung's eyes glowed blue for a second after hearing the name, which doesn't go unnoticed by the True blood. Jungkook felt Jin's body tensing up, all thanks to his True blood instincts.

"Alright then. See you at the weekend. " Jimin says.

"Take care. " Jin said and took Taehyung's hand, dragging him out. Jungkook felt uneasy about it but still let it pass. 'We are meeting this weekend anyway. '

After going home, the first question was Hye Bin asking if Jin and Taehyung, coming or not. When Jungkook replied with 'yes, she smiled in satisfaction. And Jungkook, on the other hand, was excited to meet his mate at the weekend. He thought it would be the perfect day when they could spend some time together.

_____________________________

So this is the update for today. I hope you liked it. The next chapters are going to be a bit more fun.

And since I came to another place day before yesterday, so I might forget to update in time.

I have set an alarm just to make sure of it. 😅

Anyways, hope you had fun reading it. I will see you soon in the next update.

Take care! Stay safe and healthy! 💜💜💜