☆ 10 - Lies & Confessions ☆

You gulp hard, watching him cautiously as he slowly turned to face you, sliding his hands into his pockets.

"Jeon..." You managed to finally say after a moment, unconsciously reaching up to your face to wipe away the tears you hadn't noticed that had fallen down your cheeks.

He took a slow few steps towards you, cocking his head to the side, his tongue poking the inside of his cheek.

"Are you alright... Noona?"

You nodded your head vigorously as you step backwards around the table, trying to keep the space between the two of you.

"Yep, I'm fine. Perfectly fine. Don't worry about it.." You blabber quickly, knowing he knows you're obviously lying but praying he'll just drop it & go.

But he doesn't do either.

Instead he continues to cross the room until you've backed yourself up again the dressing mirror's counter on the far side of the room, hands clutching the counters edge.

He walks until he's barely a foot from you, his eyes staring at your feet.

You gulp as he slowly brings his eyes up your entire body until they stop on your face, where he stares intensely into your eyes.

"You're crying, noona.. Why?.."

He reaches up with his right hand in a gesture to brush his fingers against your cheek or wipe your tears away, but you quickly lean away & shove his hand.

You scoff & roll your eyes at him. "I wasn't crying..." You blurt another obvious lie.

"I was just frustrated is all."

He looks down to your feet again, shuffling his own for a moment before raising his eyes back to yours.

"Why were you frustrated?" He asks.

"I.. It doesn't matter, why are you even-."

"-Were you mad at the stylist?" He interrupts, a small smirk crosses his face but quickly disappears.

"Wha... was I..what do you mean, mad at the... EXCUSE ME?" You gasp, glaring at him.

"You seemed angry... When you saw her.. I'm just wondering-"

"-Why the HELL would I be mad at HER?!" You snap at him.

He stares at you for a moment, his face expressionless and calm, while yours is angry and burning up.

You can feel the heat from your cheeks & you feel more tears pouring from your eyes.

"So..." His voice is too calm, too smooth.

"...It was because of me, then," He steps into what little bit of personal space you had left, his chest softly against yours.

"Wasn't it?..."

You lean your head back away from him, but this only encourages him to push further, leaning his face closer to yours & placing his large hands on your upper arms.

"Tell me, noona..." He whispers, his voice cooing in your ear, causing your body to suddenly writhe with want.

"Were you jealous?..."

You see his cheeks rise & you know he's smirking again as he asks, knowing he already knows the answer but you scoff anyways, blurting yet again another lie.

"No." You hiss. "Babysitting you and the others is just stressing me out now..."

He begins to laugh, dropping his head down, his forehead against yours & you gasp, as it wasn't the reaction you expected him to give.

"Oh, my sweet Noona.."

You slowly shift your eyes up to look into his, his forehead still against yours.

"I want to bury myself inside you, so deep, so badly..."

Your mouth falls open in shock as he continues to stare down into your soul, his beautiful brown eyes dark with lust as he presses his body closer, tighter against yours.

"I want to hear your pretty voice sing for me again..."

His hands slide down your arms, moving them to your hips, where he grips them as he bends over slightly to lift you up onto the counter, causing you to yelp.

"I want to kiss you all over," He half moans as he ghosts his lips over yours, his hands squeezing your hips, while he rotates his against you, causing your body to begin a pool of desire between your legs.

"To feel your soft skin tremble for me..."

He nuzzles his face against your reddened cheeks, kissing the salty trails of your tears and down to your jaw.

"Noona," Your mind is buzzing with arousal, your body spreading your legs slightly for him already.

"I want to make you cum again..."

You let out a whimper as his lips attach to your neck, kissing the tender flesh softly, sucking gently to leave small red marks.

His hands slide up to the hem of your shirt, his fingers sliding up along your skin, leaving tingling sensations & you can feel yourself becoming wetter, more aroused.

You're a whimpering mess, your hands clutching his shoulders, while your body shivered with pleasure over his touch.

He gives a groan as he grabs your hips again, pressing his self hard and flush against you, making you gasp when you feel his hardened length press against your thigh, oh so close to your drenched cunt.

Your mind is spinning and you mean to call his name sternly to tell him to stop but instead, it comes out as a moan...

Whimpery...

Whiney...

And needy.

He pulls away from you, his eyes wide & feral & you can only gasp as he pulls you down from the counter & turns you away from him.

*****AN*****
Sorry guys this took me a bit to update.
I'm back to working nights again & I'm also training to be a manager so it's just stressing me out a bit.
I'm gonna try my best to give y'all two a week but if I cannot, it will have to be once a week.
I'm trying, I promise!!!
Thank you!
#Borahae