Chapter 78

Ignore mistakes if any...
Please do Comments...

.....................

Arham came to his room after passing the medicines to fahad... he took a deep breath before holding the knob of the door and pushed it inside... his eyes roamed in the room and saw his wife standing near the window in her red garara which she wore for the nikkah while the dupatta was pined perfectly over her head hidding her hair from back...

Listening to the door getting opened hadia turned to find her husband standing there looking at her... she turned around totally holding her garara in her hands while arham locked the door and stood two steps ahead...

Both were silent owing to the new relation which they hot tied a few hours ago... when arham again raised his eyes to look at her who was fiding eith her fingers making hus lips stretch to a smile... he took a few steps reaching her he held her hand making her look at him... "Ma Sha Allah, you look so beautiful!"

Hadia passed him a smile before looking down on which he spoke "ap pehly change krlo, ill wait!" (You get changed first, I'll wait)

Hadia looked back at him who was smiling at her she nodded and walked to the closet... while arham took a breath and looked around to see sone candles burning on the side table and the study table...

..........................

Both the newly weds laid on the bed facing the ceiling... when hadia moved her head to arham calling him "arham!"

He looked at her in an instant making her continue her words "mujhy pata hai, ab mujhy yeh sawal nhi krna chahiye, par!" (I know that, i know I shouldn't ask you this question, but!)

She stopped to look at him who turned on the side facing her and held her hand saying "bolo, kya hua?" (Say, what happened?)

Hadia looked at his hand which was creasing hers and then looking back at him she asked "apny api ko pany ky liay kuch kiya ku nhi? Asy hi ku mana kr diya?" (Why you never tried to fight for her? You just said no to her just liek that?)

Arham kept looking at her for a secobd who was also looking at his eyes finding something... when arham spoke out "jab chachu ny mujh sy hamary rishtay ki baat ki thi, us sy kuch din pehly sy mujhy bht ajeeb khawab a rhy thy, jsy me being happy without her and she having her own family but not with me! Phir chachu ki baat ky baad i finally thought to do istahara (it is like we read a dua after isha prayer and sleep to let Allah show us the right path in our dreams, it only happens if you pray all the prayers.) or us ki jawab mein wo kahin bhi nhi thi mere ass pass! Tab mujhy samaj ai ky shyed wo pyar tha hi nhi or jo wada mny us sy kiya tha wo shyed kbhi pura hony wala bhi nhi tha, janta hun bht glt kiya mny par shyed yehi hona tha!" (When uncle told me about our alliance, days before that i used to get some unusual dreams, like me being happy without her and she having her own family but not with me! Then after uncle told me I decided to do istahara, and to the answer of that she was no where near me! At that time i thought that may be what I thought as love was not love and the promises i did to her were not going to be happen, i know i did really bad i know that, but may be this was meant to happen!)

Arham ended on which hadia smiled a bit and nodded her head... arham moved a bit forward to his pillow and spoke putting his other hand on her cheek "never think anything bad about yourself, you are no where to be blamed, its all on me!"

Hadia nodded in ho with his hand still on her cheek "api ny kaha tha yeh ap dono ki marzi hai! To ismy apki koi glti nhi! Shyed Allah ny hum dono ka sath likha tha" (api (zubiya) told me that it was a mutual decision! So you are not at fault! May be Allah wanted us to be together!)

Arham nodded with a smile making her smile and soon both fall sleep facing each other while holding their hands place don the duvet...

.....................

Here on the other side zoya was taking out the folded clothes from the cupboard to iron them when fahad came to her back hugging her "zoi baas na! Choro kaam ko" (zoi enough! Leave this work and all)

Zoya nodded in disbelief while pulling out spoke "fadi subha mujhy kaam hota hai! Yehi time hai mere pass" (fadi i have work in the morning! Thus i have this time to do all this!)

Fahad huffed and took the clothes from her hands and placed them on the couch in the closet... while zoya frowned... as he did he pulled zoya in his arms wrapping his hand tightly around her back... "yeh subha mein iron kr dun ga, ab please apny is bechary khawand ko thora time do!" (I will iron them tomorrow morning, but for now please take out some time for this innocent husband of yours!)

Zoya chuckled at his choice of words and wrapped her hands around his neck "acha to kya krna hai mere bechary husband ko?" (And what my innocent husband wanna do?)

Fahad smirked at her while zoya had raised her head to him and frowned looking at his smirk.. while fahad took steps back reaching the room and turned off the lights... that's when zoya's eyes widened and she pulled back her hands but fahad held her tightly and spoke bending to her ear and spoke huskily "aj ap kahin nhi ja sakti fadi ki jaan!" (You cant go anywhere today my life!)

And he placed a kiss on her ear love making her breath go all wild... soon they hit the edge of the bed and the angles came over to save them from the demons roaming around the world...

........................

After so long!
So next the focus of the new upcoming couple!
Do let me know!
How was it?

#OkThanksBye