Chapter 39: Hot Springs.

(even though I don't usually reply to the comments, I always read all of it... 👀🍵)

"So uhh... Its a nice weather today huh?" You spoke out, Kokushibo only hummed in response, everyone was on the bus and well... You weren't having a great time. "How long would we be able to arrive there?" you asked, "In about 3 hours." he simply replied. You didn't reply since it seemed like he wasn't one for small talk. You then played with the cloth of the sweater that Muzan had given you, you also didn't have to worry about your period since a few days had passed.

As you were peacefully playing with the material, Douma quickly noticed the sweater, he let out a gasp, "Muzan... Is that the sweater I gave you??" He asked Muzan, Muzan and Douma were seatmates. Muzan didn't reply and kept doing what he was doing. "I'm offended, and I feel betrayed..." He pouted, "I just wanna be... Appriciated." he added, Muzan stared at him before rolling his eyes and putting his airpods on. 

'Ok my goal is to not fall asleep on his shoulder.' You thought, 'If I'll sleep, I'll lay my head on the window!' The bus soon started moving, you looked at your watch, 7:54 am. "Its still so early huh..." You mumbled. You yawned and decided to take a small nap.

Kokushibo soon fiddled with something inside his bag, he seemed to be looking for the snacks he bought, "Y/n do you-" He was cut off by your head falling on his shoulder, he stared at you before slowly putting the snacks back in his bag.

-Time Skip-

"FUCK YEAH WE'RE HERE! I CAN'T WAIT TO SLAP ALL YOUR ASSES WITH A WET TOWEL!!" A student shouted, Muzan got up from his seat and glared at the student, the student quickly looked away and shut his mouth. You flinched and woke up because of the student, you looked at your surroundings and soon noticed that you had actually fallen asleep on Kokushibo. 'Oh shit.' you thought.

"Oh sorry about that sir Kokushibo..." you apologized, he stared at you before nodding. Everyone soon got out of their seat and picking up their bags. Everyone soon started leaving the buses, You looked around the place, the hot springs were high in the mountains, it was a place surrounded by nature.

"Alright, everyone listen. We still have a day ahead of us, drop all of your stuff in your rooms and all of us should meet up at the hall to go to the nearest town." Muzan spoke out, "It's a 20 minute drive to the town, your rooms are also written on your paper. A single room consists of four people." Muzan added, there weren't any problems, the building of the hot springs was big!

Everyone soon started to group themselves into their roommates. You looked at your paper, it reads "Room 16 first floor..." You mumbled, and soon looked around. Mitsuri soon approached you, along with Shinobu. "Y/n, what's your room number?" She asks, "Room 16, first floor." You simply replied, 'Oh my god! I can't believe I'm roommates with the two of them!' Mitsuri thought, excitedly.

"The three of us are roommates then." Shinobu replied, your eyes widen. "Really?? Well thats awesome! I wonder who our fourth roommate is..." You replied, soon the three of you were approached by Daki. "Are the three of you in room 16, first floor?" She asks, the three of you nodded. "Well, good. We're together in the same room." Daki replied.

"Well... Shall we go to our room?" You suggested, the three of them nodded. The four of you soon headed to your room. 

-Time Skip- 

"Wow that really relaxed me..." You mumbled, it was night time, everyone had finished dinner and was now about to enjoy a nice relaxing time at the hot springs. The four of you were finished and were now getting ready to go to bed. Daki soon noticed your birthmark, "Is that your birthmark?" Daki asks and points at your lower back, "Huh? Oh yeah." You replied, Shinobu and Mitsuri soon looked at your birthmark.