18. Captivity

Chapter 18: Captivity.

Hours went by and the shadows of the night consumed the sky, but the city had lights of it's own. The mundanes and the supernatural pumped life into the streets. Bars, restaurants and even public parks, were filled with people who came out to get a taste of life.

Except the three males who just arrived, they stood out in the crowd with the posh clothing and lean physics. Everyone who laid eyes on them could tell they were by no means humans, they had to be of a certain rank to dress and walk like that.

The tallest one of the three; the raven haired walked in the middle, head held high and eyes consumed by rage. The emotion was radiating off his body in waves, however, it didn't seem to scare his two companions. It rather seemed to fuel their confidence and stance.

Once they arrived to the street of their destination, all eyes were on them. What would three posh supernaturals come to do in a poor neighborhood of sorts?

The homeless and the residents of the area alike were staring openly, however, the three husbands didn't reciprocate the interest; they were there for one reason and one reason only— find Milo and London.

They finally made a stop by the run down building where London stopped two days ago, knocking the entrance door down to make their presence known, yet their was no need for it.

He already knew they were in town.

"Didn't your parents teach you to call before visiting? Oh... Oops, they were too busy teaching you useless safe magic tricks." A voice spoke from the shadows as the three husbands raced up the stairs.

They stopped immediately, turning around just as the infamous Dark Warlock materialized from the shadows, taking slow strides to stand face to face with his younger brother.

"Hello, brother." He delivers one of his most provocative smiles, not the least affected by the deathly glares burning his face.

Nor the hands grabbing him by the collar. "Where are they?" Victor was the first to bark at his older brother, his calm facade already gone after he tried to track them down for the last four days.

"Is that how you greet your older brother after being apart for so long?" Malcolm's annoyingly attractive smirk was replaced by a fake pout that intended to rile up his baby brother more.

"I don't have time for your shit Mal, if anything happens to London-" Victor's threat is falling to deaf ears.

Malcolm rolls his eyes, already getting bored of the whole charade. "I have nothing to do with your boyfriend's drama. Now leave, I've had enough." The Dark Warlock's tone changed from playful to pissed in a matter of seconds.

Toby and Arrow who were standing behind their husband looked at each other with unanswered questions but one of them dared to speak first.

"He came to you.. Yesterday morning." Toby intervened, stepping up to make his husband release the Dark Warlock, even tho, Malcolm never needed that help.

Without tearing breaking his staring contest with the high and mighty Victor, Malcolm snaps his fingers and shadows start moving around them, and they knew that it weren't some harmless shadows tricks he was pulling.

He was after all the King of the shadows, the one who could harnest the dark and enslave it's creatures.

"He did?" He deadpans and as if on cue, Toby's aura starts to unleash, silently challenging the King of the shadows himself but quickly chickens out when Victor glares at him to back down.
"Such a brave disciple you've got, baby brother." He snickers and walks through the three males, leaving them behind as he rushes up the stairs. "It'd be a shame if I had to come after him." He speaks with his back turned to them, fully aware that they're following him.