Does it hurt you too? (1/2) || 12

××××××

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

-Mentions bullying, targetting words, panic attack and depression.

××××××

×

×××××

Aera smiled softly waving at her friend, seeing her walk away with her father as they had a daddy-daughter date later in the evening according to which her father had promised to take her for a movie, an arcade and a karaoke at last. For Aera all these things sounded normal, she too went out with her brothers for movies or arcade or karaoke, but what seemed new to her was the Daddy-daughter date.

Her eyes travelled down, letting out a sigh as she turned around ready to go home as well. The sun was still up, not even close to setting down at least till another hour, she dusted her capree-pants that had partially been covered in dirt due to hiding at various places while her friend who tried to find her.

"Hey look who's alone again!"

She rolled her eyes, keeping her focus in front of her as she held her ball tightly in her hands, walking away from the slides and swings where the group of four boys stood.

"Aera, where are you going? Let's play?" One of the fifteen year olds said. Jeff, Henry Jeff.

"Aish! Jeff, what are you saying? Don't call her here, dying is still so much better than spending time with this girl." The other laughed. Lee Sunghyun.

"No, guys guys" another snorted, "Don't be so rude, her friend just left her. She must be sad." Kang Leo.

"Let her be, who gives a damn about kids like her anyway?" Song Jaemin.

"Yeah, all she does is bring bad luck."

Aera gulped, looking at her feet as they felt stiff and stuck to the ground, eyes that held a whole galaxy according to her brothers, held pearly tears now. She sniffed softly, feeling her hands trembling as the ball was suddenly pushed out of her hands, her head turned to the side finding Jaemin standing there with a smirk on his face.

"What?" She snapped at the older boy with a frown.

"Oh you know how to talk?" He mocked, kicking her red and white colored ball away.

"Go away" She said, turning away from as she went to get her ball and go back home without getting into a fight.

"Yeah, everyone should go away," Sunghyun joined, "everyone should leave you, and I know you know it as well right?"

"Shut up" Aera gritted, glaring at him, "You keep talking bad but that doesn't mean its true!"

Leo chuckled, stepping forward as his hand rested on the younger girl's shoulder, "It is true, you're just really stupid to understand that. For instance, your parents, they left you. Even the people you call friends leave you alone, and at the rate things are going right now, I'm sure your brothers will leave you too." He laughed.