Chapter 5: The Concert

(Y/N)'s POV
After class for the second half was over, it was 3pm. I packed my things and tried to find my friends. When I sae them, I quickly waved to them. "Hey (Y/N)!" Celine shouted and i smiled.

"Are you going to Ray's concert tonight, (Y/N)?" Kanato asked and I tilted my head in confusion. "What?" I asked and Xander sighed. "Ray is having a concert in the city tonight. It'll be held at the stadium..did you bought a ticket?" celine asked and I said "I didn't even know there's a concert tonight".

"Well...actually I have an extra ticket...my sister did not have time for the concert even though she's a huge fan of Ray...so you can use the extra ticket I have" Daphne said and I hugged her. "Thank you! Daphne!" I shouted and she smiled. "Ah...too tight..." She said struggling to get out of my grip.

"Well...the concert starts at 8pm so let's go there together" Celine said and I nodded. "Actually...since you guys are such huge fans of Ray...i got vip backstage tickets for us" Xander said. "Really?" Daphne asked and he nodded.

"One of the VIP tickets allow you to bring an extra guest..so one of you could bring (Y/N)" Xander continued and i smiled happily.

"The special ticket has a golden crest on it...so let's see who's lucky...now I'm going to shuffle it and you guys randomly pick one" Xander said and I stood there and watched.

"Yay! I got it! I can bring (Y/N) with me!" Kanato said and bounced. I laughed at his reaction and he smiled widely at me. 'Such a positive boy...' I thought. "Well...we girls are going to get ready...so we'll see you guys later" Celine said and dragged us with her.

Timeskip to Celine's bedroom~
"Alright...I have the perfect outfits for us to wear...wait right here..." She said and ran out of the room. She returned to the room holding an outfit for herself. "My maid will bring your outfit choices so you can change at the bathroom later. I'm going to change in another room" she said and went outside.

A maid then came into the room and gave us some outfit choices. I decided to pick the one I liked.

Pick your choice ~