thirty

"don't you dare lay a fucking hand on her," shotaro fumed as he watched the man walk around his sister's body. anger has filled him in every single way possible after hearing all the things he has done to his fellow members. he can not imagine how could this man go to sleep after all that, but before all that sakuya's safety at the moment is his priority.

"or what, osaki? there is nothing you can do about it." chanwoo laughed at the male chained to the wall. "but actually, there is one thing you can do," he crouched down to the male's level, "tell me everything about neo culture technology right now and i'll leave you all. that was the deal right? or have you been too attached to them?" silence lingered as he waited for an answer from the young male who was thinking of an answer that wouldn't bring them anymore trouble, but it was the man understood it in another way, "you fool! emotional attachment shouldn't happen in a mafia. what are you, in love? ha! fucking crazy!"

"you are the one crazy, chanwoo!" hansol yelled from the other corner of the room where he was also chained, blood running down his face and scoring a busted lip, "a fucking bastard and coward hiding behind your men."

"in this field, shotaro, you shouldn't let your heart take over." sungchan's father gave a smile as if he just gave a good advice for the boy and turned to hansol who no longer feared him. he stooped low and once again displayed his devilish smile before slapping the poor male really hard that shotaro thought he heard a bone snap. he pulled hansol by the hair and forcefully made the boy face him, "and as for you, ji hansol, i did not ask for your opinion. shut the fuck up. if i were you i'd keep my mouth shut the whole time, get it?" 

"please don't hurt him," sakuya begged. "please stop this!"

over the time that hansol left neo culture technology, he was doing everything he can to help her escape just like what he has told her brother and he told her about how shotaro was safe with a good mafia and that later on they will be joining them. during one of the times he was figuring out how to break in the cell, he got caught and faced the consequence. sakuya was a witness to how chanwoo killed hansol's mother, holding her breath the moment the body hit the groud knowing that it'll happen to her if she make a wring move.

"aww, is our little sakuya worried about the traitor?" chanwoo asked with fake empathy, "but i didn't let you talk so—"

the wicked man wasn't able to finish his sentence as one of his henchmen slightly opened the door and peeped his head, "sir, jung sungchan has left a message for you."

shotaro felt alert at the sound of his lover's name. he just wanted to be back in his arms and watching a movie in his, well, their shared room. he hoped no one was hurt from the previous encounter and that they'll be careful for the next one. 

"its time, boys."

💣

sungchan stood in between taeyong and jaehyun in the very center of the location they gave his father's mafia to meet them at. he swallowed the lump in throat as he spotted cars coming their way from a distance. 

they were prepared again. taeyong doubled or even tripled the amount of associates present to work with them in taking down south side quicker. this time, the dreamies are standing with them. they sure will be going all out for this to get back their members and the girl.