thirty-three

jaehyun and taeyong's wedding was just around the corner. its such a merry event yet there was one thing missing— person rather.

its been two months but sungchan hasn't came home yet. it scares shotaro thinking that he won't come back anymore- maybe realizing that he didn't really love him or was too tired to deal with a mafia life. the japanese male finds it hard to sleep at night since he was used to having the younger next to him everytime to whisper a good night and seal it with a sweet kiss. he sleeps in sungchan's room, trying to get most of the feeling like he was there.

"does this look good on me?" renjun asks him as he spaced out again to thoughts of the male who wasn't present.

"would it even matter?" shotaro stared out the window, absent-mindedly answering to the chinese. "there won't be any other guests anyways. the only new person would be the wedding facilitator."

"you're right." renjun realized, tapping on his chin. "but i'll still wear it anyways."

"then why'd you ask," the japanese laughed, "if you weren't going to listen?"

"just needed thoughts on the suit. its still an important occassion, you know." the chinese neatly place the suit jacket on a hanger and hung it in front of his closet for him to iron out later.

"or to look good in front of them?" shotaro teased with a knowing smirk. he knew exactly why the boy was looking through his clothes anyway. and for him to ask for opinions totally gave the hint. he wasn't even the one to get married, so it was quite obvious that he wanted to impress someone or maybe two.

"maybe?" renjun pretends to be busy fixing his clothes, turning away from his new close friend.

their friendship wasn't built overtime. there were times when renjun would still find guilt in his heart remembering how he falsely accused the male. but since sungchan was away, he wanted to let the grieving male know that he was also there for him.

"when's your wedding?" shotaro bluntly asks with a smile, hoping to hear an answer.

renjun coughed, choking on his saliva. "say what now? my wedding? okay, shotaro you may leave my room. thanks for staying." he pushed the male out of his room gently and closed the door. leaning on it, he slaps a hand over his heating cheek, "there's no way i'm blushing."

he looked at the full body mirror to see a hue of pink across his cheeks, "oh shit, i am."

the male outside the room laughed at his friend's antics and walked to his or their room that was just near. until he realized that he had nothing to wear as well. might ask his dad yuta to a quick trip to the mall.

overtime, shotaro has recovered both physically, mentally, and emotionally. he took the advice to let it go because he can no longer change the past and simply accept it. he just really missed his lover.

he changed his route of going to his room and went to the older japanese's one instead. he just hopes the other isn't busy and won't hear anything like that one night the leaders were in the kitchen or that story jeno told him of johnny when sungchan passed out.

"yuta? sicheng?" the boy knocked on their shared room. he looked down to see the light coming from their room.

"hold on, taro!" he could hear the chinese from the other side, but was surprised to see his fellow japanese member instead, "what's up, kid?"

"i was wondering if you could come with me to the mall?" yuta raised an eyebrow at him. why would he want to go to the mall? "i don't have anything decent to wear to the wedding unless i use a plain white polo? would that be fine?"