Entry # 129 06/15/2021

Dear future me,

Four days to go till my reply deadline. It's been more than a month now since I last talked to Lola. I don't think he has time to reply to my letters. As you already know, he is busy with their family business to even spare his precious time and read those silly letters. So if you are expecting a reply, that would most probably be impossible. I mean, I did to told him not to reply if doesn't want to. And if my guess is right (well, I'm always right anyway), I know he wouldn't waste money to send me letters.

When it comes to Lola, somehow it gets very predictable. And if I am honest, it's also getting boring. I am done with my past self who keeps on pestering him. If he would want to let me into his current life, then he will. And if he want to ignore me, then let it be. Not everyone is as open as I am. And I should remind myself to still keep some stuffs hidden.

At least due to this experiment called experience, hahaha, I have learned what type of guy would I want to be in a relationship with. And my number one factor would be, he should know how to communicate well. It doesn't mean that he should talk to me 24/7. All I am asking for is a bit of time within a day, or even every other day, or within the week, so we can catch up with each other's lives. 

Hopefully he would be more mature thinking than me. Since I have this tendency to become irrational and impatient and childish. So hopefully I would meet a guy who is not as ill-tempered as I am.

I hope he is someone adventurous and loves the outdoors. Since I am the type who would be fine if  I lock myself up at home. I don't like going outdoors alone, because I have this tendency of getting lost easily. So nope, I cannot trust myself to go on a new place on my own unless it is necessary.

I hope he is somehow neat. I am a little bit of a messy woman, especially when I am writing. I tend to make a lot of mess and then becomes too lazy to clean up afterwards. At least, when someone would scold me about it, I would break a little bit of my bad procrastinating  habit.

I hope he loves music as much as I do. 

I hope he has a good sense of humor. I get easily attracted to funny men. Well as long as they make respectable jokes. Because I also know a few men who tries to be funny at the expense of humiliating other people. And to me, that's a major bummer.

Well future me, I think I should end this blog here. I'm getting sleepy. I still have work to do tomorrow.

Write to you soon!

Not yours,

-Krizia 24