Chapter Twenty Five

"It's not your job to die for someone else

"It's not your job to die for someone else." He said, his black twilight eyes seemed to see your soul with one look. You felt like he could see everything in you like nobody else ever could."Your job is to help the police catching criminals for the victims. Not becoming a victim yourself"

It's dangerous.

You looked away from him. "Don't worry, I am not planning to die."

"Good, because you are not allowed to," He said, you didn't turn. How can you? "Not until I figure out what this feeling I am having is."

Very dangerous.

"Y-yeah?" You bite your lips and started walking away, " I don't think you're the perfect person to advise another on not-dying when you climbed a 700 feet window."

He didn't answer so you just used that opportunity to walk to your room, you didn't close the door so you could hear Jungkook in the shower, probably cleaning the mess he left. 

Good.

Leave now.

I don't like the feelings I am having.

Figure out what he feels

Is he feeling the same way?

.

Since you didn't have the time to shower or wash up at least, you decided to take a quick shower as soon as the man leaves. You used this time to prepare what you'll wear and since you won't work tomorrow you decided to grab a comfortable pajama dress that will make it easier for you to use the bathroom with one hand. Thank God I hurt the left one at least.

When you finished, you walked into the living room again to find Jungkook standing beside the window. You raised your eyebrow.

"You're still here?" You made your presence announced which made the man turn around to see you. He looked at you up and down for a second then smirked.

"Are you going to shower?" He asked.

You sighed and looked at your clothes and the towel in your hand, isn't that obvious? "I am hoping my shower is clean now, breaking my legs isn't an option at the moment."

Jungkook laughed, "Yes, yes ... It's clean don't worry." You watched as he walked and sat on the sofa like earlier.

You blinked, shifting your weight from a leg to another, "Aren't you leaving?"

He looked at you from the corner of his eyes, "I will go as soon as you finish taking a bath." He said, smiled then continued when noticing your confused stare. "Isn't it dangerous for you a woman to shower when no one is in the house? You're a police officer, you've seen cases like that before, didn't you?"