Chapter Six

It's been three days since that disaster of a date

It's been three days since that disaster of a date. Aster and I had fallen into a routine. I'd sleep in his room and he, on the couch. Every morning he would do my hair. Aster said he liked to try new hairstyles and I'd let him do whatever he wanted as long as it looked good.

He would go out for a couple of hours during the day and during that time I would either read or draw in the notebook he gave me.

The snow did not stop falling at all. It just kept coming and coming and Aster told me that the road was even worse then when I first arrived.

I was bored but at the same time this wasn't such a horrible place to spend my Christmas break.

I was warm, comfy, never hungry and I had very good company.

Aster was...

I don't even know how to describe him. Some of the things he did made me doubt if he was an actual man.

All the men in my life were always messing up.

The first man I dated cheated on me after three months of being together.

The second man I dated told me he only dated me because he wanted to sleep with me and after doing so he dumped me.

The third and last man I dated tried to control me and verbally abused me.

I left him.

And of course, Roger, the man actually tried to kidnap me.

Aster, on the other hand, was an absolute angel.

Constantly asking me if I was alright. Giving up his room, clothes and privacy for me. Cooking for me, doing my hair for me and even staying with me until I fell asleep every single night.

He was so kind and respectful that I couldn't help but doubt his actions.

But he never gave me reasons to make him out as a bad person and until he does so he'll stay with the title of an angel in my head.

I was currently in the living room, sketching in my notebook as Aster was out.

I was always wondering what he's been doing but I didn't want to intrude by asking.

As I finished the outline of the fox I was drawing the front door opened and in came Aster, covered in snow once again.

"Hey." He smiled taking off his boots

"Hi." I smiled back, closing my sketchbook.

"You hungry?" He asked and I laughed, throwing my head back.

"Why is that the question you ask me every single time?" I asked.

"Just don't want you getting hungry, now answer me." He said walking over to where I was sitting and flopping down next to me.