Chapter 40

The gang visited in the evening and they all sat outside playing with Oscar and talking about their day.

Cabir volunteered to cook with Nandini and Navya went in to help.

Mukti looked at Manik who was playing with Oscar.

"Manik you know you can't do this next time.",Mukti started and Manik nodded.

" Fine I won't but look I was sick for a day this time. It's getting better so you have to promise me next time you both won't freak out and I will tell you when I go for this sessions. ",Manik said putting out his condition and she nodded defeated.

" Why did you faint this time? Did you try something different?",She asked him scared a little.

" No we did the usual sessions. Maybe something triggered it and my brain couldn't handle it. I still haven't talked with Dr. Marie. ",Manik explained to her a little worried himself.

"You promise to tell me everything when you know.",She said and he nodded and kissed her forehead.

"Now tell me about your day. What did you two do after we left?",Mukti asked him.

He smiled recalling everything.

"We talked around for a while before she suggested watching this new dating reality show..",Manik started telling her about it.

" Oh yes I have been waiting to watch it too.",Mukti cut him off in the middle and he gave her a soft glare.

" So we watched the show. It's nice. There's this girl Mia, her favourite Derek paired with her. She was all annoyed watching them. I mean Mia was sexy and Derek was too. It was obvious they would be together but she was still upset and didn't like her. I wonder why? ",Manik explained further and Mukti smirked cutting it off passing her comments in middle.

" Oh I know why.",Mukti commented.

" Apparently she was upset seeing the two perform and didn't wanna continue the show. She made some Chicken soup for lunch and we watched friends re run. I slept off in the middle and then you guys came over. ",Manik finished explaining and she looked at him.

" So you guys spent the complete day in the sofa.",Mukti exclaimed and he nodded.

" Kind of and you know she even petted Oscar and liked it. I told her she will. ",Manik added remembering it.

Mukti looked at him and the constant smile on his face as he recited the whole day to her with Nandini.

" Manik",Mukti whispered and he turned to give her the attention.

" Do you seriously like her? ",She asked and Manik paused and looked at her surprised.

He didn't know what to answer. He had never lied to her before when she was upfront asking him face to face.
First thing is he himself was confused about his feelings for her. It wasn't like he didn't like her, he did but it wasn't just easy as to liking her or not. It was more and he needed to sort out his feelings and be completely sure before he express to anyone about it. Second thing is he liked what he had with Nandini now. He didn't want to get their friends involved yet. It wasn't like he didn't trust them. He did but maybe he was scared how they are gonna react specially Cabir after his fainting episode. He knows they have approved and encouraged him to go ahead but he knows after the session they are a little worried. He wanted them to figure it out themselves that they were together and liked each other without telling them specifically.

"I don't know.",He replied finally which was somewhat true. He didn't know if he just like her or was attracted to her or it was something else entirely.