Blue Side

Jae was giggling out of embarrassment as Tae snapped another photo when she was brushing her teeth. "Tae stop it, I'm not photogenic like you." she said with a smile.

He raised his eyebrows, "How do you know if I'm photogenic or not? You don't have a picture of me." She snatched the disposable camera out of his hands and quickly took a picture. "Now I do." and went back to brushing her teeth, seeing Tae grin out of the corner of her eye.

When she looked at herself again in the mirror after she rinsed, she remembered last night with Jungkook. She felt hands wrap slowly around her waist, and she instantly leaned into Tae. He rested his head on her shoulder. It just felt natural.

"What are we blushing about, baby bear?" The nickname made her heart warm. "Oh, nothing." He tilted his head so that his lips brushed against where her neck and shoulder met.

"Really? Because you smell an awful lot like Jungkookie." he whispered, and she couldn't help but shiver. He was obviously in a playful mood about it. That gave her hope about what she was going to tell the guys this morning.

"Come on, we have to go eat breakfast-" She gently tried to peel out of his arms, but he only held on tighter. "Can I have dessert first?" he hummed in her ear and she couldn't hide the shiver that ran down her spine.

They all sat down and ate, and the absence of the other two made pushed her to bring it up sooner or later. "Why do you look so smug this morning?" Jin asked Jungkook, with a mouth full of food. He reminded her of a hamster.

"He slept in her room last night. I'd be smug too." Namjoon replied, not taking his eyes off his plate. Jae internally panicked for a moment, trying to read more into his statement. His room was right next to hers. Had he heard her and Jungkook last night?

"Oh, we did more than just sleep." he grinned, and everything stopped. Her efforts of keeping her blush under control became completely in vain, and started choking on her food.

Someone dropped a spoon to the floor, probably Hobi because he was no longer holding his. As she coughed, Namjoon rushed from his seat to pat and rub her back, and Tae was just grinning, like he knew exactly what Jungkook was referring to.

"What do you mean by that, you brat?" Jin asked him, gripping his own spoon a little too tightly. Jungkook looked over at Jae, meeting a glare from her. His bunny ears drooped a little. "Sorry, I thought I had said that in my head."

They all looked at her now, waiting for an explanation. Coincidentally, she skipped over the details, "So, Jungkook and I talked last night, and we thought that maybe it would be beneficial to all of us if I helped Yoongi and Jimin through their heat." She blurted out the idea, and they were understandably all silent at first.

Jin's eyes were wavering, Tae and Hobi just glanced at each other. She couldn't see Namjoon because he was behind her, but she could swear she heard his teeth grinding together.

"Jungkook already asked me if I was sure, and I am. I thought about it, I wracked my brain over it. I don't want anyone to get hurt." She felt Namjoon's hands on her shoulders. She put her hand on top of one of them. "If there's anything else I need to know about all this, it would be best to tell me now. I-I was planning to go to one of their rooms tonight...maybe..."

Namjoon's grip on her shoulders tightened. Jin's face caught her eye. He looked like he wanted to ask her something, but he wasn't.

The rest of breakfast was rather quiet, and when Namjoon and Tae went to wash the dishes, Namjoon didn't spare her a glance. Tae noticed it, and tried to give her a reassuring smile before disappearing in the kitchen. Jin excused himself and went up the spiral stairs without another word.