8

Takemichi Hanagaki.
-On a date, He would probably be very  embarrassed but happy as well. He would try to be more confident, by trying to do what he sees most boyfriends do on dates. He would try to win you a big prize on the claw machine but ultimately only be able to get a small prize for you instead.

Naoto Tachibana.
-On a date,He would be a gentle men, very polite and like a prince but om the inside he would be so nervous overthinking his every move. He would be able to easily do stuff like get you prizes and carry your bags but than when it comes to physical touch like holding your hand whenever he is about to do it something instantly happens making his opportunity slip.

Manjiro Sano.(Mikey)
-On a date,This cheeky guy would would be weirdly very blank and cheeky at the same time. It wouldn't seem like anything for him because of his calm attitude but really he would be blushing secretly through out the date. He would probably almost get into a fight with the stand owner of a game stand in which he was playing to get you the prize.

Ken Ryuguji.(Draken)
-On a date, He would be very very blank almost emotionless making you a bit nervous but he will catch that and quickly assure you with a blank face that he likes the date, his emotionless state is because on the inside he is still trying to get comprehend the fact that you and him are on a date also slightly because of how pretty and special you made yourself for the date.

Takashi Mitsuya.
-On a date, This sweetie here would be  super happy, grining the whole time like a child given his favorite gift. He would be so sweet to you on the date,giving you all the prizes, taking you to try the various snacks, splashing you with sweet affections like a hug. He would be the perfect date, calm and sweet but that would also be a disadvantage for you because other girls would keep on glancing at him.

Tetta Kisaki.
-On a date, This guy...he ...he would be so fricking silent like he would be there, he would win prizes for you, he would take you to all the delicious food stalls heck he would even beat the sh*t out of guys who try picking on you on the data but he would still remain silent only staring at you as you both enjoyed your date.He would be like this because he is utterly scared on the inside that if he opens his mouth he might just say something really vile on the date because he was so used to it that's why he just watches you calmly with peace and adoration through out the date.

Shuji Hanma.
-On a date, THIS GUY HE WOULD FRICKING TAKE YOU TO THE ROLLER COSTER FIRST THING THERE. He would be super relaxed but at the same time excited for the date waiting for you at the meeting spot but guess where the meeting spot is ? Yep it would be in the line for the roller coaster ride. He would be super chill yes but his eyes would shine everytime he saw a fun exciting ride.
His eyes with that shine staring at you  would ultimately led you two to be going on that ride. During the time of thrill he won't forget to be a good boyfriend and win you almost all the prizes in all the stands.

----Date: Carnival/Amusement park----