14

Tony gave Me, Steve and Bucky our own floor with five bedrooms. We each have our own room and a bedroom that we'll share if we want to sleep together and a spare bedroom. Our floor has a huge Living Room with a giant Tv and a large kitchen.

We went down to the main living room but I freeze when I see a giant blond man wearing a cape.

Steve and Bucky sit on a couch leaving an open seat between them for me but I hide behind Wanda who just walked in.

"What's wrong baby?" She asks and I look at the giant man wearily.

"Thor?" She asks and he raises his head up at his name. I flinch and hide my face in her back.

"Lady Wanda, who is that behind you?" He asks loudly and I whine as my lip trembles. I run around her and crash land into Bucky, I hide my face in his neck.

"She's scared of Thor." Wanda says with a chuckle and I pout.

"Me? Why? Have I hurt the young madden in anyway?" Thor asks but I don't come out of hiding.

Bucky rocks me." What's wrong doll?" He asks me.

"He's really big Daddy." I say with a whimper and Bucky tenses. He hums.

Steve takes me away from Bucky and walks us over to Thor I sequel e and wiggle trying to get away.

Wanda laughs and I send her a glare.

"Thor is one of the nicest Avengers, Dove, I promise he wont hurt you." Steve says. I huff as he sits me next to Thor. I look to him and he gives me a large goofy smile.

"He looks funny." I tell him and Wanda and Sam burst out laughing.

Thor frowns at me." Dove! You cant say that, that's mean." Steve says bring me back to Bucky who's trying to hide his smile.

I hear the elevator ding and see Nat.

"Natty!" I yell as I jump away from Bucky and jump on her. She stands there shocked before holding me to her tightly.

"Your real." She tells me in a shaky voice and I nod.

She pulls away and hold my face in her hands and gives me a smile.

I smile and wave at Clint who stand behind her.

"Hey kid." He says and messes up my hair. I drag her to sit next to Thor the only other open seat. I frown at him." Don't hurt her weirdo." I tell him making him pout and skip over to Bucky as Wanda and Sam laugh again.

(Not edited)