53'

53' 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

꧁꧂

Wanda looked around the Quinjet, "How did you guys even find me?" she asked her three teammates.

"Doctor Strange helped us." Steve replied.

"Hold on, there's a doctor called strange here?" Kol questioned.

Sam covered his mouth as he stifled a laugh.

"He's a sorcerer" Nat said.

"He performed the spell needed to get to you but had to leave something about his sanctum, Banner called me saying they were going for Vision next. So that's our next stop." Steve informed the group.

Wanda nodded in agreement, Kol couldn't stop looking around the jet in awe. The technology was higher up then the one he got used to seeing in New Orleans and Mystic Falls.

"Can you fight?" Steve asked the vampire.

"I don't know if ripping hearts out count as your style of fighting." Kol replied.

Steve, Nat, and Sam all shared concerned looks.

"It's complicated but he basically cant fight, at least not the way we do in order to stay alive." Wanda sighed.

"Hey!" Kol frowned, offended.

"I told you Kol, this isn't like your world. Surviving here is tad bit harder, or why do you think i'm so 'powerful' where your from." Wanda told him.

"There's people stronger than you?" Kol questioned not entirely believing it.

"There are literal gods here, it's not your old evil witch mom thing here." Wanda told him.

"Well the more experience the better." Kol winked at her.

"Your an idiot." Wanda sighed.

"And you two are...?" Sam started.

"He's sadly my boyfriend." Wanda replied.

"Ouch" Kol pouted.

"You got a boyfriend?" Steve asked raising a brow.

"Mhm, still don't know how." Wanda replied.

"Well you were obviously charmed by me." Kol scoffed.

"I think it was the other way around." Wanda retorted.

"All right lovebirds, take a walk, we're approaching Vision's location." Nat said.

Wanda straightened up, Kol hadn't seen Wanda serious in many situations but she was now and because of it, the vampire felt a bit worried about what they were about to encounter.

The Quinjet landed and they all stepped out. "Romanoff, Sam you two head left, Wanda you and your boyfriend take Vision make sure he's alright." Steve ordered.