53. premier day part. 1

Y/N Pov.:

"See you later, love." he said and gave me a quick kiss.

"See ya. Love you." i said and gave him one more quick kiss.

"Love you too." he said and then left our room, to go over Roberst room to get read for the premier with him.

"Can we start now ?" Anna said. I nodded and sat down on the chair.

"I wanted to put your hair back but that still some piece of hair falls out at the front. So it looks a little bit more chill." Jack said and went through my hair.

"Do what you want to do, i trust you." i said and he started doing my hair.

"I wanted to go with natural brown eyeshadow and an eyeliner. Also i would make your lips nude but wiht a little red under it." Susan said.

"I trust you too. Just not too much, like always." i said.

"I know." she said and started to work on my face.

"White nails ?" Anna asked and i nodded. Then my 3 stylist made their wonder on me, that i would look good on the premier. While they did their magic, Lea told me everything what we happen today.

"So again, you will be the first who comes out of the car, the others will follow you. Then comes the basic parts, photos, interviews, watch the movie, photos and interviews. After that you will go as normal to the after party and since that you are on your own." she said.

"Just like always, i understand." i said.

"Don't move your lips !" Susan groaned. After 20 more minutes they were finally finished. "Everything like you wanted ?"

"Everthing perfect. Thank you." i said.

"Now put on your suit. We want to see the finished product." Anna said and Jack gave me the suit again. I went again in the bedroom and changed i the suit and the heels. I took a look in the mirror and i absolutely loved it.

(this was the suit and hairstyle i talked about

(this was the suit and hairstyle i talked about. Again if you don't like it, just change it.)

I walked out and everyone looked at me. "How do i look ?"

"Like a sexy business woman. You look good." Anna said. We all laughed at her comment. "Just 2 more things."

She handed Jack a necklace and a watch. "We just love this watch of yours and the necklace fits perfectly."

I put on one of my vintage gold watches and the gold necklace. Maybe Toms passion about watches rubbed off on me. But just a little. At the end of the day i just wear my applewatch at home and my other on special associations.

"Now you look more than just perfect." Jack said.

"Thank you so much." i said.

"Well, it's also time for us to go." Lea said. We all said our goodbyes and then Lea and I went downstairs to the car that was waiting for us. We got in the car and drove to the premier.

"You exited ?" she asked.

"Every single time. I'm also happy to see Seb, Macki and Ty again. I didn't saw them since filming." i said.

"You didn't saw them yesterday or today ?" i shook my head. "Wow. Well it's also a premier where Tom is with you."

"I know, but not as my boyfriend. Just as my bestfriedn and mcu actors that wanted to surprise us all with Robert." i said.

"You know, i still think it's crazy how you and Tom put your relationship for already 1 and a half year a secret. I mean it's all your decision but i think it would be too exhausting for me to always sneak around. And also that nobody found out yet." she said.

"I know, and it is. But there are already rumours about us but we just never agreed to them. I think it won't be long anymore until we decide to make it official. I mean we will move in together so people will problaby know that we are together. " i said.

"You really need to keep up with me, while moving." she said.

"I will." i said. I then looked outside and fans were screaming and flashlights could be seen.

"Well, we are here. Let's do this." Lea said. The door opened and i got out of the car. Fans were screaming and flash lights went off.

I waved at them and then went over to them to sign some pictures. I took some pictures with me and fans and had some small conversations with them.

Not only 3 more minutes later Ty got out of his car. Him with a basic black suit. While he signed some pictures i walked over to him. He turned around and had a big smile on his face, just like me.

"Ty !" i cheered and hugged him.

"Girl you look good !" he said and pulled away to look at me again.

"Thank you, you look also very good." i said.

"Naaahhh i look basic next to you." he said and we both laughed.

"What are the kids laughing about ?" we turned around and met Seb and Macki.

"Sebby !" i cheered and hugged him and he hugged me back with a kiss on my cheek.

"You look so good, Y/N." he said and twirled me around.

"Thank you, you too. I love this suit." i said to him. He wore his baby blue, Prada suit. I loved it.

"Don't forget me." Macki said and got between us. "Stunning, girl."

We hugged. "You look great too." wiht his dark green suit.

"I think we should sign some more pictures now and then we got to the paparazzis." Ty said and we all agreed with him.