Chapter 16: are you both actually talking to each other or am I dreaming

Y/n pov

"So you can conjure a patronus?" Harry asked as we walked towards the great hall. "Yea I can, Uncle Remus taught me" I replied. "What's your patronus?" He asked.

"Umm, Uncle Remus told me not to tell anyone about it, he told me some people can have similar patronus's and it can really confuse things up" I said making him slightly confused.

"Does your patronus match anyone else?" He asked. I nodded. I changed the topic to Quidditch asking him about the Quidditch cup. He had no clue what the Quidditch world cup so I told him all as he listened with intent.

Hermione pov

I came back from Hogsmeade and headed to the great hall. I saw Y/n heading to the great hall in deep coversation, with wait, Harry? I walked over to them and heard them talking about Quidditch. "Are you both actually talking to each other or am I dreaming?" I asked sarcastically. They both laughed and rolled their eyes.

"I knew you both would become fast friends" I said with a big grin on my face. Ron saw them as well and was surprised to see Harry talking when Y/n was there. Y/n left the great hall after a few minutes saying she was heading to the library. I offered to join her but she said she wanted to go alone.

I didn't see Y/n even at supper time. I looked over at the Slytherin table many times but I didn't see her there. I hoped she was just engrossed in a good book as she never skipped supper, her energy drained easily as she practiced a lot of spells and food was her fuel and only way to get through the day.

"Did any of you Gryffindors see y/n? I haven't seen her ever since I came back from the Hogsmeade" I heard Pansy Parkinson say behind me.

"I haven't seen her after she went to the library" I replied. "She wasn't there, I looked there before Supper" She said. " Well that's where she said she was going" Ron stated as he stuffed his face with mashed potatoes. Pansy walked away looking disgusted.

"Maybe she's with professor Lupin" Harry said. I asked him why she would be with him when he whispered "Professor Lupin is her uncle, I found out today at tea with him, maybe she's with him for something?". I didn't know about this. So professor Lupin was the uncle she said had raised her.

"I never knew that" Ron whispered back reading my mind. "Maybe she's with Professor Lupin but there is no use of us guessing where she is. She will probably head back to her dorm to go to bed and we'll see her in the morning and we can ask her then" I stated. Harry and Ron nodded in agreement. I finished my Supper and headed to bed.