Chapter 18:lifeless and her eyes completely black with blood coming out of them

Remus Lupin Pov

I was walking through the castle trying to find Sirius when I saw Professor Mcgonagal walking towards me. "Professor Lupin we just found out Y/n is missing, the staff are searching for her now" Professor Mcgonagal said to me.

"What do you mean missing?" I asked. "Ms Granger just told me that Y/n has been missing ever since we came back from Hogsmeade" She clarified. My eyes opened wide and I started sweating profusely. "Remus where do you think she is?" I slightly smiled at Professor Mcgonagal calling me Remus just like when I went to Hogwarts.

"I have no idea professor" I replied. The professor frowned at my answer as she probably had hoped that I had an idea of where y/n was. "I'm going to search for her, for all I know she could be searching for Sirius" I said before walking away.

I held my wand firmly as I searched for her, ready to attack if Sirius was there. I searched for her in the Slytherin tower but had no luck. She was nowhere to be seen. "Professor Lupin" I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around to see Hermione Granger behind me.

"Miss Granger you should be in the great hall, it's too dangerous to be.." "Did you find Y/n yet professor Lupin?" She asked cutting me off. I shook my head no. Her expression didn't change a bit as if she had expected it.

I sent her back to the great hall and continued to search for y/n. I was hoping she wasn't in any trouble. I heard professor Mcgonagal yelling my name from one of the hallways. I rushed over to her hoping she found y/n. "Come with me Remus, we found y/n" she said her voice filled with sorrow. I followed the professor to the astronomy tower.

My eyes filled with tears as I saw Y/n in Snivellus's arms, lifeless and her eyes completely black with blood coming out of them. I couldn't stand the sight. We rushed her to the infirmary . I didn't know what to think.

Whether she was still alive or dead, how terrible of an uncle I was. Professor Mcgonagal tried to calm me down as Madame Pomfrey tended to her. "Madame Pomfrey has just told me that Y/n is going to be just fine" Professor Dumbledore announced making me breathe a sigh of relief.

"What happened to her Professor" Professor Mcgonagal asked. " I think it is best if we discussed it afterwards Minerva, as I have a few questions for the students before coming to a conclusion" He replied. Y/n hadn't still woken up in the morning and I wasn't allowed to see her yet. I didn't leave the infirmary all night, but I had to leave for my classes in the morning.

"Professor Lupin how is Y/n now?" Harry Potter asked me in class "She still hasn't woken up yet, I haven't seen her yet either" "Do you think she'll be alright" "Madame Pomfrey says she'll be alright, but I don't truly know" I said frowning.

I didn't do anything much today, I gave the class some reading to do and I sat down as my desk looking over some materiel. I was filled with anger. If Sirius Black hurt Y/N I would torture him until he begged for death. I was deep in my thoughts when I heard someone knocking on the door.

"Professor Lupin, sorry to disturb but Professor Dumbledore has requested for a few students". I looked up from my desk to see Professor Mcgonagal. "Of course Professor which students?" I asked. "Hermione Granger, Pansy Parkinson, Ron Weasley and Harry Potter" she listed.