29 Natural

***

Chapter 29

***

Hand on my mouth. Pressed against the wall.

He looks at me.

His upper lip curls. He moves his hand from my mouth to the back of my neck, grips my hair. Brings me forward. Crashes my lips to his.

I whimper at the mere force of it. It weakens my knees. A low growl vibrates in his throat in response and he shoves me against the wall. I flinch, expecting my skull to crack or spine to break, but he shields me with his hands and pins me with his hips.

He releases a small groan at the back of his throat and cups my face.

I kiss him back with my own anger and greed. Pulling his hair, making him mad. Biting his lip, smiling at his hiss. Fisting his shirt, hoping it rips.

Lips, tongue, and teeth devour my neck, licking and sucking. My body ignites while he holds me tight against him. Breathless moans escape as I arch under his will.

"Is that good enough for you?" He menaces in my ear, thick and low. "Huh?"

Goosebumps spread down my spine, craving to hear that tone again.

"It's a good start." I whisper, fighting back a smirk.

He fists my hair and chuckles as I dig my nails into his shoulders and stifle my whimper.

I glare into his cockiness and push him back. Smack him against the opposite wall.

I throw myself at him and capture his lips, biting until he grunts and digs into my hips. A part of me wants to slap him, but I don't know how he'll react.

He grabs my ass and picks me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist as he walks down the hallway into the living room.

Random objects get kicked before his feet. Maybe a chair. A coffee table. A shoe. Who knows. Who cares.

He drops me on the dining table, hitching my breath, puts his hand around my throat and forces me down on it. I look up at him, clenching my legs at how he stands above me, glaring like he wants to rip me apart.

"Fuck... " His breath is heavy as he drinks me in.

"What?" I smirk up, enjoying the view myself.

His lips pull on one corner. "That fucking body... " He comes down and kisses me again with a low growl that makes me moan.

"Fuck Layla... your moans... " He buries his face in my neck. Trails hungry lips across my chest, grazing his teeth. I lift my spine, legs around him, grasping his biceps.

Fuck, I want him.

"Lucas... we're going too fast." I whisper out of breath.

His kissing slows down and he pulls back. His animalistic rage simmers into a soft gaze.

He studies my face and cups it in one hand, lowers his lips to softly press on mine. A blanket of comfort washes over immediately and I hum into the kiss.